bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why did Jesus have to die  (Read 6180 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Why did Jesus have to die
« on: February 11, 2007, 10:17:22 PM »

Dear Ray,

I came across your website and find it informative and interesting.You explain so much that I have been questioning for so long but never receive answers usually from any Christians.Many thanks.

But one thing, If God wants and can save all, why did Jesus have to die to be 'the Saviour''? If there is no 'hell' what are
    we saved from and could God have not saved us any other way?

I understand you cant answer all emails,  Sorry if I have
    overlooked it on your site.

Stella

Dear Stella:
    I really marvel that anyone would ask this questions, yet hundreds of asked it and continue to ask it regularly. The question should rather be:  "If most people are NOT saved from some eternal hellhole of torture, then WHY did Jesus have to die to be a Saviour to billions of people who will never be saved?  That should be the obvious question.
    The answer, however, to your question is, it is ONLY by means of Jesus' sacrifice and sin Offering for our sins that ANYONE could ever be saved, and it is by the same means that ALL WILL BE SAVED.

ALL HAVE SINNED, and Jesus DIED FOR THE SINS OF "ALL" THE WORLD (I John 2:2).
    The wages of sin is DEATH, and therefore Jesus will ABOLISH DEATH (I Cor. 15:26), so that ALL MAY BE SAVED (I Tim. 2:4) seeing that He gave Himself a ransom FOR ALL (Ver. 6), but this ransom will be testified only, "in DUE TIME." This age is NOT the time for the salvation of all. This is "a" day of salvation, but not "the" day or only day of salvation. See my HELL Part D to be posted next month for all the details of this and much much more.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.