bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderator Board?????  (Read 4202 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Moderator Board?????
« on: February 13, 2007, 11:52:28 AM »

Moderators and or Admin,

Moderator Board, a topic came up and said it was moved to this board.  I tried and accessed it and it said an error occurred.  Is this board only for Moderators only??? Am I correct in this assumption.

I posted it here in a public thread rather than asking in a PM becuase I know that others might click on the link and be confused as I am.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hillsbororiver

Re: Moderator Board?????
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

Moderators and or Admin,

Moderator Board, a topic came up and said it was moved to this board.  I tried and accessed it and it said an error occurred.  Is this board only for Moderators only??? Am I correct in this assumption.

Hi Anne, correct you are.

I posted it here in a public thread rather than asking in a PM becuase I know that others might click on the link and be confused as I am.

Sincerely,

We have the opportunity to review questionable threads/posts as a group rather than one person making the call, of course some stuff is so blatent my 8 year old niece would know enough to "nip it." 

Anne C. McGuire

Peace,

Joe

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

Joe,

I am glad that you all do things as a group and it is not a one man show. Thanks so much for all the hard work that you Moderators do.  God bless you and may he give you all the discernement that you all need.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 12:45:01 PM »

And we need plenty!  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.