bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carnal-Physical-Mental  (Read 20720 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Carnal-Physical-Mental
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 04:42:56 PM »

Kat

I had to learn to trust Jesus with my husband. 

My job is to appreciate my husband as unto the Lord and to love him and serve him. I can bet you that you do a better job than me in that department.   :D   I am not homely but am leaning. I could not cook very well but am getting better. I was a career woman and now am at home and I do not do that part nearly well enough in my estimate but I am being blessed to learn. :D

I am being taught to trust Jesus more and more and it hurts and blesses at the same time. Nothing is easy for me but there are many blessings to encourge me and help me.

I enjoyed what  Dwight said, that  :I am glad to finally meet all of you….

That was insightful and true….Thank you  Dwight…….We also enjoyed your testimony …..

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

snorky

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2007, 05:14:18 PM »

Great thread! I am surprised to find out so many here have migraines, and even some who like me have migraines associated with mentrual/menopause problems, and even one of you who went through menopause suffering from rashes! I thought I was the only one!

First of all, if anyone needs cheap medications due to the fact that they don't have prescription/health insurance, PM me and I will refer you to a web site LEGITIMATE US-based pharmacy outlet where you can save between 70 and 80 percent on your prescriptins.

Second of all, as with so many other things (in fact all things) our infirmities are God's Will and certainly His way to humble us. As with Job, we don't have to like them. I really don't or can't think of a scripture that I can add to all you all have put in. I do believe whatever infirmities one has serve God's Purpose in some way. Thnking that prescription medicines targeted for migraines (called "triptans") have only recently arrived on the scene in the early 90s--when people have had migraines for thousands of years! when women were burned at the stake for "witchcraft" and "lunacy" when in fact they were going through menopause or difficult menses! when people have killed themselves because their migraines literally drove them to do it because of the pain--it is a wonder of God indeed that He finally in His purpose chosen men and women physicians to come up with these (I call them "wonder") drugs...I have had menstrual migraines for over 40 years, so yes, I appreciate what God has had people do. Praise God for the doctors who invented and continue to invent these medicines...but prainse God too for the conditions that provide people with God-chosen missions to alleviate these conditions!

We know that people will be judged for their works. Thank God He provides billions of people with opportunities to make other peoples lives less hard and more tolerable! Deb aka snorky

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2007, 08:47:15 PM »

Snorky,

Welcome to the migraine club LOL. I have got one today and has made things much harder.  I was getting rather happy in thinking that I would be able to make it a whole week without one.  Ahhhh, perhaps another time.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2007, 02:54:37 AM »

Did you get some Fever Few Anne?

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2007, 04:44:44 AM »

Arcturus,

Not yet.  Our finances are a mess right now, and the only things we can afford is to pay off bills and stuff for the baby.  Hopefully next month, things will sort themselves out.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rick

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »

Anne....have you tried the cup of warm water therapy yet????????

iris

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »

Hi Rick,

I am interested in knowing what the cup of warm
water therapy is? I have never heard of this before.

Iris

rick

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2007, 08:57:48 PM »

heat a cup of water in the microwave to about the same temp as cofee and drink it. one each morning and it will relieve constant headaches after only about a week. i dont know why it works, i just know it does.

iris

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2007, 09:05:56 PM »

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the info.  :o

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2007, 11:13:04 PM »

Rick,

Yes I have been doing it for a few days.  It has reduced some pain down much to my delight.  Thanks for sharing this with me, I have meant to get back to you, but I have been sick this weekend.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.