bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell Part D  (Read 6730 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Hell Part D
« on: February 13, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

To All,

I was reading through the e-mails and wanted to share this with you all.

"See my HELL Part D to be posted next month for all the details of this and much much more.
    God be with you,
    Ray"
[/color]

I can hardly wait until it comes out.  I really need to read the LOF series and then the hell series so that I can keep abreast of the most interesting conversations and threads that will come about becuase of the paper coming out next month.

Have a good one.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

DWIGHT

Re: Hell Part D
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »

Anne,

I noticed that too, can't wait.  ;) ;)

Dwight

Robin

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 09:00:06 PM »

Me too!

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 01:01:28 AM »

Ditto!!!!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 04:14:53 AM »

Anne, Terry printed the LOF for you guys and he is not nearly finished yet, it took about a whole ream of paper so far.  I will get those to you today.  I will call to confirm the time, and wait to see if it snows :D

Redbird

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:27:21 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am really looking forward to this....gonna read the last installment again for preparation.  Ray seems excited too to get this new part out, and thanks be to God for his diligence and love for the truth and fellow man. 

Peace, Lisa

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 09:45:09 AM »

<dances in>

Susan,

Yeah I am going to get the LOF series, <grins>.  I am ready dear Sister for that ride?  Wanna come along?  I will be looking for your call.  Man, I wish it was 12:30 hours.

To the Forum,

Guys, I am so excited, I can now begin to continue my journey.  As you all know I have and get bad migraines most of the time and it is hard to look at the computer screen while reading bibletruths.com.  Becuase of the frequency of the migraines and their intensity I have had to give reading his site up temporarily.  But now, Praise God, I will be able to read the files in a notebook form and take notes as much as my little heart wants to.  I am so glad about this.  It seems as if I am watching the previews for the LOF series, and well I am itching to read it now.  I think that I can understand those writings even though I could not understand those a few monthes ago.

I too invite you to come along in my journey.  I can hardly wait.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

iris

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »

I read that email also and I to am looking forward to part D.

Iris

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 01:44:28 PM »

Anne...the RIDE that I am talking about is the new life that you shall start experiencing due to reading Ray's LOF information.  The 'ride' is like a rollercoaster at times, b/c just when you think you have mastered a subject, you learn that there is an even deeper and better meaning to the scriptures, while at the same time it is such a blessing to learn the newfound meaning and try to apply it to your life.  Sharing with others as to what you are learning is a real challenge (ride) at times just as youare current;ly experiencing through the loss of a special friendship.  While on the other hand, you may find people whom you can share these things with and who will really appreciate it (like we at this forum ;D)

(Anne, call me when you get a chance.)

Redbird

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

Good morning,

In an email yesterday, (I would put up the link, but don't know how) Ray said he is going to start posting Hell Part D, in installments, next week.  I think this is a really great idea.  That way we can study, piece by piece, and take our time reading it.  I have a feeling this is going to be a very special writing!

Love, Lisa

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:36 PM »

Lisa,

Thanks so much for the update.  I was kinda of lerry about swallowing 70+ pages at one time, I like the idea of bit by bit.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Kat

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 12:41:11 PM »

Hi Lisa,

Here is the email  :)

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3886.0.html ----------

Dear Steve and Members of the Forum:
Thank you for you email and comments.
I should have new material coming out soon. I do not have HELL Part D finished yet, as this
one is quite involved. So I think starting next week I will release 20 pages or so for posting
ever ten days till it is finished. So look for Part D-1 next week, and then Part D-2, D-3, etc.

God be with you,
Ray
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

gmik

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

Excellent idea.  Can't wait.

iris

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »

That sounds really great!
I can't wait to read it.

Iris

Redbird

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 05:41:27 PM »

Anne, You are welcome - I know you're just excited as me to be learning!

Kat, Thank you for putting up that link, besides all the other loving things ya do!  I just know the basics of computers....but someday, I'll try and figure this machine out.

Your sister in Christ,
Lisa
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.