bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I see it!  (Read 4262 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I see it!
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:17:51 PM »

Hi Ray,

I read your article of "The Beast Within" at the end of page:

"Are you beginning to SEE IT? Is God giving you understanding? Do you see the grand and marvelous wisdom of it all? Drop me an email let me know. I want to know how many out there in computerland are beginning to have ears to hear and eyes to see."

Yes, I can SEE IT! The Beast is us. That is why I dropped you an email. You have very well clearly proved the scriptures. What amazing me! I am so happy to know the truth better day by day. I started read your "The Lake Of Fire Series" chapter 1 to 14 and it took me almost two years! I read slow like turtle. I am now reading "Myth of Free Will Exposed", about one fourth so far and is very good. Thank you very much and thank God to lead me insight of His truth through you. I pray to give you strength.

Brett
    (deaf)

Dear Brett:
    God is giving you much better hearing through your deaf ears than most Christians have with good hears!
    God be with you and continue to give you new "ears to hear."
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.