bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming straight from Babylon!  (Read 7592 times)

PKnowler

Coming straight from Babylon!
« on: February 13, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »

Have you all read this before?

I was shocked when I found out who the biggest failure in the Bible actually is…The biggest one in the whole Bible is God…I mean, He lost His top-ranking, most anointed angel; the first man He ever created; the first woman He ever created; the whole earth and all the fullness therein; a third of the angels, at least - that's a big loss, man….
-- Kenneth Copeland, Praise-a-thon on Praise The Lord, April 1988

Can you believe it! This is what Orthodoxy teaches even if they don't what to admit it. Orthodoxy teaches that a large percent of the population is going to Hell. That would make Christ a failure since His father commissioned him to be the Savior of the World.

1 John 4:14
    And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

I don't know why they can't see it.  ??? Oh yes I know... they are  8) blind.

Praise God for His mercy in revealing His truth to us!  :) And for taking us out of Babylon.  :D

I am thankful! :D

Amen!

~Paula
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:17:38 PM by PKnowler »

gmik

Re: Coming straight from Babylon!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 01:11:57 AM »

Gag.  We were big into Copeland back in 1988.  Remember the 88 reasons the Lord is coming back in 88???  My husband cancelled a trip to Labrador, Canada bcz I was too afraid to be alone and wanted to all be zapped up together.

Youre right.  The way christendom teaches it God is one big loser!

SandyFla

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »

Exactly.

They also make out the sacrifice of Jesus to be pretty much worthless. According to them, the blood of bulls and goats had more power to cover the sins of ALL the OT Israelites, yet Jesus' blood can only cover--or wash away--the sins of a few.

Sandy

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 01:57:55 AM »

Exactly.

They also make out the sacrifice of Jesus to be pretty much worthless. According to them, the blood of bulls and goats had more power to cover the sins of ALL the OT Israelites, yet Jesus' blood can only cover--or wash away--the sins of a few.

Sandy

OOOhhhh, thats a good one to remember Sandy.  That is so simple to understand.

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »

Exactly.

Sandy

That's a good point Sandy, however, every red blooded christian worth his salt will counter that with "they have to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior". And that's  true, but what they don't believe is that, the carnal mind is enmity against God, that no man can come to Him except The Father Drags him to Him, and that mankind does not have a 'free-moral agency' where it can just choose to do good , choose to love God {instead of our natural hatred for God} all on it's own.

Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psa 53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

But will they believe the Scriptures? No, they believe and teach that you {and me, and everybody} can at anytime using your 'free-moral agency' your 'God given free will' just choose to do good. And just choose to love God instead of hating Him. And that you can call Him Lord not by The Holy Spirit.

1Cr 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

All I ever heard was that 'it is up to you, you have to make that decision all on your own' accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior 'all on your own' and say that Jesus is The Lord not by The Holy Ghost/Spirit

of course they won't say it quite like that, but that's basically what Christianity teaches and demands. What is UNSCRIPTURAL.

-Sorin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 07:25:54 PM by Sorin »

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »

Have you all read this before?

I was shocked when I found out who the biggest failure in the Bible actually is…The biggest one in the whole Bible is God…I mean, He lost His top-ranking, most anointed angel; the first man He ever created; the first woman He ever created; the whole earth and all the fullness therein; a third of the angels, at least - that's a big loss, man….
-- Kenneth Copeland, Praise-a-thon on Praise The Lord, April 1988

Can you believe it! This is what Orthodoxy teaches even if they don't what to admit it. Orthodoxy teaches that a large percent of the population is going to Hell. That would make Christ a failure since His father commissioned him to be the Savior of the World.

1 John 4:14
    And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

I don't know why they can't see it.  ??? Oh yes I know... they are  8) blind.

Praise God for His mercy in revealing His truth to us!  :) And for taking us out of Babylon.  :D

I am thankful! :D

Amen!

~Paula

Kenneth Copeland actually said that?   :o

Well, that is what Christendom teaches, but why worship such a failure god? He can't get anything right! I guess Kenneth Copeland certainly believes that. Unbelievable!

Yeah, basically christians believe that God went from plan A [ Adam and Eve in the garden, eyes shut, have not a clue what good and evil is, they didn't eve know they were naked for crying out loud, and they think that's what God wanted, that's what God intended to create, a world full of people walking around naked unknowlingly with shut eyes  and without a knowledge of what good is {then how would we ever have known that God is good?} but His plan got messed up by that clever Serpent]

Then He went to plan B [I'll send them a Savior to die on the cross or their sins and whoever decides of their own 'free will' {nevermind that the carnal mind is enmity against God, and that no man can come to Him except The Father drags them, and no one can say He is The Lord but by The Holy Spirit, where's the 'free-will' in that?} to accept Him as their Savior, not by The Holy Spirit and not by The Father dragging them to Him, will be saved, in this life, after a quick sinner's prayer, bada bing bada boom, saved].

As Ray would say: "WHAT A CROCK!"  ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 06:05:05 PM by Sorin »

gmik

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »

Ha.  Sorin.  That's about it!!!!!  CROCK INDEED!

PKnowler

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »

Yeah Sorin, I thought it was pretty brave of Kenneth Copeland to just come out and say it!
NO sense beating around the bush. It's what Orthodoxy teaches "that God is the biggest failure in the Bible!"

I want him to say it loud and more often so people will get a clue. I just don't want to be standing
next to him when he does.  :D  LOL  :D

Bless Ya!  ;)
~Paula

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »

Yeah Sorin, I thought it was pretty brave of Kenneth Copeland to just come out and say it!
NO sense beating around the bush. It's what Orthodoxy teaches "that God is the biggest failure in the Bible!"

I want him to say it loud and more often so people will get a clue. I just don't want to be standing
next to him when he does.  :D  LOL  :D

LOL!    ;D

Nice smiley! ;)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 07:27:18 PM by Sorin »

Bradigans

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »

i'm not certain whether or not you've studied harvesting particularly wheat. There's the tassel, the chaff, the husk. Just let me tell you something. God is not a failure, and i'm not just saying this because i believe i'm a part of the wheat. God is the greatest sower that ever lived. He sowed something at pentecost, and through the seven church ages and in the seventh church age something is beginning to sprout. Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. It certainly doesn't. Luke 8:11 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

jennie

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »

I am confused again. first... God is not the failure, we are. Next, we have no choice to do good or bad? Those young guys who shot up that high school didn't have a choice about what they did? The people in the jails had no choice? In our area, meth is so bad. There are people on the roads who are cooking it or whatever they do to it on the engines of their cars. They have no choice to make that stuff? I don't make it. I try my best to be law abiding and so on. That is my choice , right?

snorky

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »

Jennie: I know this sounds all huff and puff and easy for me to say and all that, but you don't break the law the way some others do because God made you that way and the others the other ways, and so on. They do what they do because it's part of God's Plan...hey, I don't know why! But one thing is for sure--it wasn't your choice, you had no free will decision to be law abiding. Thank God you are, though. Take my word, I've been in jail (once when my baby girl was breast feeding!) and that was where God wanted me at the time...my little girl is just fine and always has been. You just have to understand that God puts everyone where He wants them for His Plan, yes, even the starving in 3rd world, the Katrina victims, folks with AIDS. You don't have to like what God does (surely Job didn't!), but you do have to accept that it'll all owrk out in the end.--Deb aka snorky

jennie

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 07:09:42 PM »

It is still awful hard to understand

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 07:39:10 PM »

i'm not certain whether or not you've studied harvesting particularly wheat. There's the tassel, the chaff, the husk. Just let me tell you something. God is not a failure, and i'm not just saying this because i believe i'm a part of the wheat. God is the greatest sower that ever lived. He sowed something at pentecost, and through the seven church ages and in the seventh church age something is beginning to sprout. Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. It certainly doesn't. Luke 8:11 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Bradford,

I know God is not a failure. That's what Copeland and Christianity teaches and thinks.

Quote from: Jennie
I am confused again. first... God is not the failure, we are. Next, we have no choice to do good or bad? Those young guys who shot up that high school didn't have a choice about what they did? The people in the jails had no choice? In our area, meth is so bad. There are people on the roads who are cooking it or whatever they do to it on the engines of their cars. They have no choice to make that stuff? I don't make it. I try my best to be law abiding and so on. That is my choice , right?

Jennie,

Again, I know God is not a failure. I never said He was, Copeland and Christianity did, and does. Also, Jennie, while it is true that those boys who shot up the school made the choice to shoot up the school, and all the other criminals made the choice to commit the crime. But what Scripture says, that 'none are good, none are seeking after God, all have gone astray'. So if 'none are good' that means that we can't do 'good'. It is by the Grace Of God that you and I aren't murderers and or child molesters, and so on. Because naturally, without God preventing it, there's no telling how low the carnal human mind might get.

Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psa 53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.

Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

There is none that does good, no, not even one. We must believe the scriptures.

Take care,
Sorin

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 07:49:56 PM by Sorin »

jennie

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 07:42:31 PM »

Agree completely.... God is no failure and there IS nothing we cand do that is good without God.Jennie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.