bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anne and David's wedding day  (Read 4340 times)

PKnowler

Anne and David's wedding day
« on: February 14, 2007, 01:29:02 AM »

I'm sharing this story at Susan's and Anne's request.  ;)

Let me share with you a little story Paula (about Anne and Davids' wedding day;) then you can PM her and speak toher in LAMB TALK and surprise her.  Really, <as I am laughing out loud at just the thought of what I am about to write here..>  My husband just said "what in the world are you laughing about.", Daniel said "she's been laughing for about an hour'"!  That made me laugh too  ;D  (Yes, it is one of those days.)

Anyway, I was the maid of honor and Terry was the (HA,HA, HA,...I JUST HEARD A HARD LAUGH COME FROM TERRY FROM IN ANOTHER ROOM.  I START LAUGING AT HIM AND ASKED WHAT HE IS LAUGHING AT , HE SAID "YOU CRAZY WOMAN, YOU CRACK ME UP" b/c he heard me laughing  :D

OK, one more try...Terry was the best man and Daniel was the ring bearer and shofar blower.  When we picked them up in our truck, they were both so nervous that they started stuttering when they spoke  :D.  So to ease their nerves, my DH began imitating their stutterings. We all laughed.  Then Terry decided to take this stuttering a step further by speaking in LAMB TALK..."AAAARE YOUUUU GOOOOING TO MAAAAKE ITTT?"  "THAAAT IIIS PREEETY BAAAD"...  He had us cracking up.  Then, before we knew it,  ALL OF US started speaking in lamb talk!!  Even little Daniel!!!  ;D  ;D  It got so bad that we were trying to park the truck and my mascara was running and all of us were crying and holding our stomaches from cramping in laughter.  (The lamb talk wouldn't stop...)  We made it into the court and into the office of the Judge to let him know that we had arrived.  (We looked like a sick bunch!)  When the jusdge greeted us with a HELLO, two of us responded with a HEEELLLOOOO".  The Judge saw no humor in this and we all busted out laughing.  <I cannot contain my laughter now> He then laughed at us but thought to himself...are these people for real?  As we walked through the courtyard all of us had to try very hard to maintain our composureby not speaking in that baaad laaamb taaalk.  Anne and David would not even look at us or they would have lost it, especially when the Judgeypooh (my husbands nickname for the Judge (aka as juuuudgey poooh in lamb speak).  ;)...especially when Judgeypooh asked them both.."do you take  him/her to be your lawfully wedded spouse...they both were conntemplating saying .."IIII DOOOO", BUT THEY REFRAINED!  :D  :-\   We then took them out to dinner and they wouldn't shut up that lamb talking at the restraunt!!!  (then it rained...just kidding about the rain)...Silly us!  But at least they were not nervous while getting married anymore!   ::)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 01:30:24 AM by PKnowler »

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Anne and David's wedding day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 02:00:04 AM »

To All,

It was funny to say the least.  At the time we were attending a church and that chuch was big on when the trump sounded that meant God came to get his own.  We kidded about when Daniel would blow his shofar, one of the members who was a lawyer would come running out of the building in which he worked in and go  "Ooooooohhhhh  nnnnoooooo, I was in the middle of a deeeepooosition and I waaasss leeeeft beeehiiiind."  Much to say the least, we cracked up.

Thanks for posting Paula and thanks Susan for sharing this.  Hope all gets a laugh.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 04:08:39 AM »

I still crack up at this...it may be one of those things to where you... JUUUUST HAAAAD TOOOO BEEE THEEEERE! ;)

Thanks again Puala for posting this :D

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

OMG   Thaaat is toooooo  cuuuuuute.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 01:21:57 PM »

We are glad that you thught so ;D

PKnowler

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »

That was a fun story Susan! Thanks for sharing it with me. I got a kick out of you laughing so much
when you were telling the story.  :D I know how that is!  :D My kids often ask me what I am laughing
at when I am sitting at my computer too.  ;) YOU make me laugh!  ;)  :D

Oh Yeah
Happy Valentine's Day!

Bless Ya'll
~Paula
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.