bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT JOYS HAVE YOU BEEN EXPERIENCING??  (Read 7108 times)

hebrewroots98

WHAT JOYS HAVE YOU BEEN EXPERIENCING??
« on: February 14, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »

THIS IS JUST AN ONGOING LIST FOR EVERYONE TO CONTRIBUTE TO AND TO SHARE WHAT JOYS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH:

My latest JOY is this Bible Truths Forum Family.  God has been so good to me to give me an alternative family when my own family has shunned me. :D  I look forward to hearing from you all on a daily basis and miss you when I don't see your posts!  I HAVE A DEEP PHILEO LOVE FOR EACH OF YOU HERE B/C MY FAMILY HERE IS AWESOME AND I AM JOYOUS THAT WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY TOGETHER AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HOPEFULLY BEING AT THE MARRIAGE SUPPER  OF THE LORD TOGETHER AND RULING WITH YESHUA AND YOU ALL AS WELL.

(PSALM 100; MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO THE LORD ALL YE SAINTS...)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: WHAT JOYS HAVE YOU BEEN EXPERIENCING??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 02:45:13 PM »

Susan,

Good topic btw.  Mine is that I got some papers from Terry this morning that is El Ray  ;D Website.  Yeah yeah yeah.

And, I have a free day today with nothing to do excpet website work and to look up inks on Ebay.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

Thank you, but this was the inspiration of Paula and of the others from a different and previous thread. ;)

longhorn

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 03:03:36 PM »

I found a quarter my way out to my truck in the Tractor supply parking lot.

Longhorn

PKnowler

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »

Awe! That's so sweet Susan!  ;)  I am really enjoying the fellowship here!  :D It's funny because before I left in a huff I was more of a lurker and I've been a part of this forum for a couple years now. But now that you guys can see me mess up and forgive me I feel the love and acceptance more then ever so I can clown and be myself!  :D Does that make sense?

Susan, I think it is a great idea to hear how the Lord is blessing everyone. I heard Jennie talk about keeping a journal of her joys. It would do us all good to contemplate the simple joys in life.

Blessings! :)
~Paula

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 04:31:11 PM »

Paula, You got the inspiration from Jennie; I got the inspiration from you..(so, now lets' have everyone else use a little PERSPIRATION by thinking up of something to post here about their JOYOUS OCCASIONS ;) ;) ;D)

Uhm....THANK YOU LONGHORN FOR SHARING... ;DYES, LET US NOT FORGET THAT UHM,....quarters are very important to one's joy...YES... ;) ;D

I absolutely understand what you mean Paula on how forgiveness heals those wounds and bruises and bumps and scrapes; it is wonderful to know that we are understood. loved, accepted and cared for even when we feel that we have messed up.  It is great to know that we don't have to put on a facade with anyone here.  Baruch HaShem!!  Praise God.   (Love is the balm that COMPLETELY HEALS us.)  I know that one day I too will most likely need the forgiveness from my family here at BT.  We are all human errors waiting to happen!lol ::)  I tell my husband that I do not get surprised when people are mean to me; but, what surprises me is when they are decent and loving toward me ;)  Then you know that Yeshua resides in those people's hearts. 

gmik

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »

Getting to know all my BT family has been awesome.  No words or silly icons can describe it.
I love getting so excited to listen to or read something from Ray.

My family-my hubby, Jerry, my kids, Leah, Brian, and Tim, my granddaughter Emma, the twin boys coming, Ethan and ??, and little Jackee, my shih tzu all bring me my greatest joy.  I can't believe the Lord has blessed me so.  I didn't deserve it and did nothing to earn it. (What a stunning revelation that was-I, me, myself, didn't help in any way- it was all God's grace!)

Love to you all,

Kat

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »

Well, you know I want to say that I'm thankful for all of you, posting and sharing here at the forum  :)

I'm not to good at small talk, and I don't have an eloquent way of expressing myself, like some here do.
So I really enjoy reading what all of you write here.  I feel like I know you all through your posts, and have a real good feeling, just reading all those little comments.

Thanks you all for your being here and sharing your lives with us  8)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Sorin

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »

THIS IS JUST AN ONGOING LIST FOR EVERYONE TO CONTRIBUTE TO AND TO SHARE WHAT JOYS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH:

Subject: WHAT JOYS HAVE YOU BEEN EXPERIENCING??

Answer: NONE

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 02:29:50 PM »

Sorin,

My dear brother, I shall pray that you will experienace joy if it is the Lord's will.  I am praying for you brother.  PM me if you want to talk.  Keep your head up.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

PKnowler

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 03:12:08 PM »

Oh Sorin I am so sorry to hear that! You know when part of the body hurts we all hurt!  :(
 If you need to talk I'm here. We really do CARE about YOU! Is there anything we can do or pray about for you?  ???

Love (phileo)
Your sis in Christ,
~Paula

rk12201960

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 05:53:32 PM »

Greetings to all,
Its a joy being here with all of you.
God shows me things of him in all of you.
Its like a rainbow, we all have diff parts to fill, but together its a beautiful thing.
What makes a rainbow shine? Light.
So that being as such, God is the light that brings us all together and gives us color.
God bless you all. What a wonderful God we share.
Randy
 ;D ;D ;D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 06:05:16 PM »

Randy,

What a wonderful and awesome thought.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

mongoose

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »

1) my dear sweet husband
2) my wonderful friends, here at BT and outside (including some who have left recently   :'()
3) Skiing...it's winter here in the mountains.  Thank God for snow!  And for whatever brilliant person(s) came up with the idea of strapping skinny boards to their feet to slide down the hill at ever increasing speeds.   ;D  I'm praying for a late spring....

mongoose

PKnowler

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »

Hi Randy,

I don't think I've welcomed you to the board yet. Welcome! I like what you said about us being like a rainbow and God being the light that shines through us. It reminds me of a Keith Green song. He sings we are like stained glass with all the colors and God shines through us and makes our light beautiful. Same premise.  ;) I look forward to getting to know you.

Now what was it? Things we are thankful for? or things that bring us joy? or both? Anyways..,

1) I am thankful to have friends from all over the world that also believe in Universal Restoration. Praise God! I am not alone.

2) I got my box of See's Candy. Yum!

3) I am thankful that we had the money to put propane in the tank because it's a freezing 15* outside!

Love (phileo)
    ~Paula

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 10:19:12 PM by PKnowler »

jennie

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »

Well it is awful cold here in Georgia( about 18 degrees) but the stars seem brighter on nights like these, I got to cook supper for my Michael, Heather and Brandon and right now it is very peaceful and calm.
p.s. for those who tease me about cookin', I fixed turkey breast, yeast bread, corn, macaroni and cheese,English peas, Mashed potatoes, brown gravy and a spice cake with cream cheese frostin' for dessert.

longhorn

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »

You had me at "Turkey Breast".

Longhorn

iris

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 12:17:25 AM »

My joy is waking up alive every morning, and thanking God for another new day.

Jennie, that sounds so good, especially the spice cake with cream cheese frosting.  ;D

Iris

jennie

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »

It usually takes me about 1 1/2 to 3 hours to get a meal for my bunch done. They are used to homemade everything but that's okay... I enjoy seeing them enjoy it. I eat a bit of what I cook but usually end up feeling full just from smelling the food while I'm fixin' it.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 01:22:13 AM »

Sorin, I am joyous that you are here at BT and that therer are so many whom are concerned for you and that they have big hearts and that you can find love and acceptance here.  I am here for you as well brother.

Randy, I love your LIGHT and COLOR analogy.  Welcome indeed.

Paula, I find joy in your and Gena's icons, they are so great!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.