bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where his heart is?  (Read 5246 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Where his heart is?
« on: February 14, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »

I notice that your interpretations are almost all proof-texting.  It’s not nice to twist God’s word like that.

One question.  SO everyone is just saved because there is no hell?  Because if that’s the case, I’d rather go rape and murder because there’s no consequences.  This is great!  What do you think?

It is YOU, Jason,  who despises the Word of God and confess that if there were no hell you would by your own admission RAPE AND MURDER!! I have hundreds and hundreds of pages showing God's stern JUDGMENTS upon the ungodly, such as yourself. Maybe you should read what I have written before you run off at the mouth about things of which you are totally ignorant. If I state that: "GOD IS LOVE," but do not reference all the verses that come before and after that declaration, you accuse me of "proof-texting," as if God is not love except in a certain "context."  People like you really do make me ill.  "Oh foolish Christian! Who has bewitched you....?"

Sincerely,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.