bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rebuked  (Read 4331 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Rebuked
« on: February 14, 2007, 04:26:47 PM »

Dear Ray,

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus for perverting God's word. I will not stand in concordance with someone who claims to have "Bible truths"... but yet it using his own understanding of the Truth to prove his own points. Yes, you know the words in the Bible, but you lack the faith or humility to represent His word to the glory of His Will only. However, you find much pleasure in "proving" people wrong through manipulating Scriptures for your own purposes. Don't be a fool, and think that you are all-knowing of the truth of the Bible because that is blasphemous. Remember, God is supposed to be using you for His purpose, you are not supposed to be using His word for your purpose.

Remember, the devil knows the Scriptures better than many of us do. But, that doesn't sanctify him. He tried to use the word against The Word(Matt. 4:1-11), but he failed because of the REAL TRUTH (and I'm going to say this in general terms): No one can manipulate the Scriptures (to prove their own points) because the truth will always prevail. Whether or not you are deserving of this rebuke I will let God be the Judge, but many things that you said did not settle in my spirit well. I'm just serving you notice that you should repent for portraying falsehoods about the Scriptures.

-Rome
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.