bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Spirit  (Read 5651 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Holy Spirit
« on: February 14, 2007, 06:16:30 PM »

Hi Mr Smith

I thank God for the truths that He has taught me through you.However i still have few things that still puzzle me.(1) You mentioned once that the Holy Spirit cannot be called "He" but "It" and in one of your lake of fire installments entiltled "where is the church that Jesus built?"You mentioned that He (Jesus)  Himself IS the Holy Spirit.Now,if Jesus Himself IS the Holy Spirit why can't the Holy Spirit be called "Him," since He is a person called Jesus but in a form of a Spirit? (2) You normally cite John.3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven but He that came down from Heaven..." Whenever you want to show us that no one has gone up to Heaven.My question is,because no one has gone up to Heaven does that mean no one ever will until Jesus comes back?I mean does it rule out the fact that maybe there could have been someone who went maybe 2 or 3 years after this part of the scripture was written?What about maybe in the fututre?I've heard of quite a number of Pastors and Christians who claim to have gone to Heaven and back and talk about what they have seen there.Could it be that up to the time this part of the scripture was written no one had gone to Heaven then,but did not mean that just because up to then no one had gone it did not mean there won't be any one going from after this part of the scripture was written?

Thanks

Dear Charles:
    Jesus is the Personification of the Holy Spirit (His SPIRIT FATHER living IN Him). Therefore, the Person Jesus is the "He and the Him," not the Spirit of God in Him. God the Father OWNS, if you will, His OWN Spirit. It belongs TO Him. IT is HIS. The Holy Spirit DOES NOT OWN GOD THE FATHER. Can you see and understand that? God HAS a spirit. The Holy Spirit DOES NOT HAVE A GOD, therefore, it is an IT, and not a HE or a HIM.   I have explained this many dozens of times on our site, but you are the second person today to ask this same kind of question. It is hard to rid ourselves of the Christian pagan doctrines of the Church.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.