bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Called Out  (Read 4351 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Called Out
« on: February 14, 2007, 06:19:59 PM »

Ray,

I have enjoyed reading your writing for sometime, as one that two has found truth, not in the church, but while excommunicated for teaching truth. In 2004, I was basically attacked by the Southern Baptist Leadership for my stand on tithing not being scriptural and my stand on non-resistance. Here, during the absence of a Pastor, I held the small but few 6 families that remained to meet, as interim and youth pastor. I left Babylon and spent some 6 more month just in prayer in studying God’s word. Eventually a few of us of like mind met for over a year in homes. There are two of us that still remain in fellowship with one another. Just recently my friend read your Lake of Fire, series and finally sees so much more than before. I have continued to read your page and my other favorite writer of Christ in you web site, James Fowler. I have spent hours and hours of study into Christian history and early pre-church fathers history and teachings. The truth is out there, but so many people find it so much easier to have a once a week experience instead of a life in Christ. I loved that I read you were a roofer by trade. This shows that God does take the foolishness of this world to confound the wise. He takes man, like you and I, non-degreed individuals, and reveals His word to us. The truth is this same Word and revelation to truth is available to all, if they would only seek His righteousness first. I begin my journey at age 6 but it wasn’t until I was in my twenties that I threw all of what O had been taught and begin to ask the Holy Spirit to be my teacher, I have been on a real adventure since then. I too believe th ere is very little truth found in the organizational church. However, few and very far between there are some Pastors who are nearing that truth, as I was, and I do foresee being called out eventually, but as Christ did in going to the Temple to teach to confound the Pharisee’s I find often find my draw to do so as well, I will attend often with my new wife, only to confront, and approach false teaching in their synagogues. I have nondenominational and denominational enemies because of my confrontations to their lies. Often, love and prayer does more to change them than anything else, but as you, I often must speak out to make them think about the “traditions of men” they have been teaching. God bless you and your ministry. I pray that the Lord will keep you always balanced and in love with Him and all His people.

Joseph

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.