bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mockers in the last time  (Read 6171 times)

DWIGHT

Mockers in the last time
« on: February 15, 2007, 03:03:13 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I just read a couple of ominously threatening e-mails to Ray today, and I have to say that his critics are getting worse and worse.  The mean spirit of the e-mails comes from who else.....so called Christian pastors and self-anointed prophets.  We need to hold our brother up before the Lord now more than ever....Satan is angry....remember he hates the truth because there is no truth in him.  He is a liar and has been a liar from the beginning....the Lord is exposing him through Ray and he hates Ray and all who live in the light of the truth.  This hate will grow because he knows that his time is short.  Therefore, we must stand as one with our brother because even amongst us, the enemy will try to divide and create division and strife.  Listen to what Jude has to say about these mockers.

"10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit." Jude 1:10-19

We say to all who read and watch this forum that to sin and the sinner we will forgive and forget, but to damnable heresies and doctrines of demons of those who will contradict the truth of the word of God, we will expose and rebuke in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Brothers and sisters, thank God for our brother and for each other for we still have the promise and hope within us that we will know the truth and the truth will set us free.  Listen to the rest of Jude as he says,

"20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.  Jude 1:20-25

In Him,

Dwight

Redbird

Re: Mockers in the last time
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:28:07 AM »

Dwight,

I woke up this morning, went to my bible and opened to those verses in Jude!!  Logged on the computer and the first post I looked to was yours.   A coincidence?  I don't think so.  Thank you very much for this message, your love is so apparent for the brethren.

1 Cor 13; 13 And now abidith faith, hope, charity (love), these three; but the greatest of these is charity (love).

Jude 21  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, unto eternal life.

Your sister in Christ, Lisa

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »

I will definately be praying for Ray, his security from these beasts, his health and well being in crazy times such as these.  He does need our support in all ways, as the days are getting darker in this world and we need to help him to get the TRUTH out for more to hear by helping him in any way that the spirit leads usto do!  He is getting too much interferance from hatemongers!  We need him so much and are so thankful that he is our teacher and mentor and loving brohter inChrist :D  I thank the lord for him daily!

dogcombat

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »

We should also pray for those beastly hatemongers too.  We were like them before the Grace of God opened our eyes to His truths, most of which came through the writings of Ray and others.

With love
Ches 

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 12:34:48 PM »

Exactly Ches.  :D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 01:11:44 PM »

Susan and Ches,

Good points.  I used to be hatermonger mysel, and am thankful for all the prayers that were invested before God on my behalf.

<jams out listening to Paul Wilbur>

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Robin

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »

I also pray for Ray and thank God and Ray for his obedience to God to preach the truth. I was looking for the scripture about the cap stone to see if it fit with this topic and the only thing the search brought up was Acts and it fit so well that I'll post it.

I've found that those in the world seem to just ignore the truth most of the time, but those in Christendom want to kill the truth along with the messengers. When the truth shows us who we are we can recognize "the beast within" and repent or try to kill the truth and justify ourselves and stay as we are.

Acts 5

17Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation,

18And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.

19But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,

20Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

21And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought.

22But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned and told,

23Saying, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within.

24Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow.

25Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.

26Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.

27And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

28Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

33When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

34Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

35And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.

36For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.

37After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

38And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:

39But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

40And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

41And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

42And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 07:49:37 PM »

In reference to the subject matter of hateful emails, I remember hearing Ray say on an audio from a Bible Conference in Nashville back in 2005, that these hate-filled emails from so called "Christians" are proof positive that he is doing something right.  He expects to be persecuted for revealing scriptural truths.

Rene'

Brett

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »

He expects to be persecuted for revealing scriptural truths.

Very true! Jesus was persecuting by mockers. Good point, Rene'.

Brett :D

seeker1

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »

After studying Ray's teachings on Hell I went to share and discuss the doctrine of Hell with some brothers. I could always count on them to be openminded about controversial subjects, Rapture, evolution/creation, politics etc. 
     I learned Right Away that to touch their pet doctrine of Hell was OFF LIMITS and not even up for discussion. I was really surprised at the reaction. AMAZING how people will defend the doctrine of Hell with their very lives. When you touch that  doctrine you might as well jab a red hot poker in their eye! They act like ALL the doctrines of Christianity hang on hell, rather than love of God and fellow mankind. AMAZING.

I think that goes a long ways towards explaining the hostility towards Ray... He touched the apple of their eye.

rk12201960

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »

As Ray said and proved from scripture,
"The false church, BTG knows not of God the things in depth'" as I read in Rays papers and the bible."
God stands with Ray, so who can stand against him.
Satan has blinded false teachers, by PRIDE so they can feel good about what they think is the truth.
It is what God is Directing.
I have faith in the Father of us all that he will protect and defend what is the truth, and from what I've read that would be presented by Ray.
Everything here fits in harmony and for the first time I've have seen it instead of just read it.
I will pray  as everyone of God is also praying.
Ray Thank you for your truths in Gods word.
your Brother.
Rand King

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.