bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crock  (Read 5953 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Crock
« on: February 15, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »

The only crock I see is your web site. You tell others they should be ashamed, but it is you who really should be! As far as your response of God bless you to others when you do respond save your sarcasm. I don't believe you mean it!
        Also you might want to remember what the WORD says when it says touch not my anointed! Becareful who you think you can just blast with your cult like mind.
        May you truly learn and get to know who God really is........   

Dear Marvin:
        WHAT A CROCK!
        Sincerely
        Ray

PS   I ABSOLUTELY mean it when I close with "God be with you."  That is why I do not ALWAYS close with "God be with you," and this is also based on the admonition of God's word:  "If there come any unto you and bring NOT this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him 'God speed' [or 'God be with you']: For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his EVIL DEEDS"  (II John 10-11). Teaching as you do, that Jesus is NOT "The Saviour OF THE WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2 and 4:14), but that rather He will torture inhumanely most of humanity for all eternity is "EVIL" beyond human comprehension.  For this reason you will sometimes notice that I close with "Sincerely, Ray," or just plain, "Ray." 

PPS   I have decided to quote from the damnable book you promulgate: "Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Youths" in my upcoming Installment on "Hell" Part D.  Don't miss it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.