bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creflo Dollar denies the divinity of Christ  (Read 6364 times)

Sorin

Creflo Dollar denies the divinity of Christ
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JONZ4BVcFo8

What a heretic!  What a fool! You mean Jesus slept?!  :o   But God doesn't get weary, or slumber, right? Wait 'til He finds out that Jesus also died.  :o But God doesn't die. Neighter does God {and pardon my french here} come out of women's birth canals. But if one must explain this to him, then he shouldn't be preaching.
And this guy's a minister?  He has the brain of a 10 year old. Seriously. In fact I may even be offending 10 year olds by saying that.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:08:42 PM by Sorin »

longhorn

Re: Creflo Dollar denies the divinity of Christ
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:14:38 PM »

I used to get angry at all the TBN crew.  Now I just feel sorry for them.  I still like to laugh at Jan Crouch's pink hair though. 

Longhorn

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »

I used to get angry at all the TBN crew.  Now I just feel sorry for them.  I still like to laugh at Jan Crouch's pink hair though. 

Longhorn

Why feel sorry for Creflo? He is 'living it up'. He's got all the worldy materialism, all the 'dollar' we could ever want. And well, look at his expensive suites.   Oh yeah, the whole LAKE OF FIRE thing.  ;D

And yeah, that pink hair is ridiculously stupid. lol

TBN {Total Babylon Network} is a circus of mad babylonians:D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:21:44 PM by Sorin »

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 01:07:08 AM »

You just knew a time was coming when all these TBN guys would cross the line.  Money will do that to you and you start preaching & believing a different gospel fromthe one Paul preached.  Paul who did not "live it up" and live "better off" then 99% of the rest of the world.  I used to be jealous of their wealth & riches and easy lifestyles and wanted the exact same for ME!!

When I found BT and that I was far better off than they, I thanked God for His Will in My life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.