bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creflo Dollar says Jesus was 'just a man'  (Read 7742 times)

Sorin

Creflo Dollar says Jesus was 'just a man'
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

"Creflo says that Jesus was just a man with "the anointing". Claiming that God wanted to show people what "a man with the anointing, can do". "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq3y1Bw5Y6Q

So He is not The Lamb Of God slain from the foundation of the earth, no He is "just a man".  Unbelievable!!

gmik

Re: Creflo Dollar says Jesus was 'just a man'
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:59:51 AM »

Thats a new one.  Does Ken Copeland sanction that???  So at age 30  God anointed Jesus who then miraculously becomes the Son??

Bradigans

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »

No surprise because 2 Peter 2:1-3 says - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. Ephesians 4:19 - Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.   

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »

I heard him say that when you pray, you should NEVER--under ANY circumstance--say, "Thy will be done" because it will cancel out your prayer. I guess he thinks Jesus didn't know what He was saying when He taught His disciples to pray, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

I don't know how his parishioners and viewers didn't think of that.

Sandy

Bradigans

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »

A lot of these guys are leading nothing more than big ole rackets. They know that this life is it for them. i guess they may as well eat, drink, and be merry.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:14 PM »

L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology) says the best way to get wealthy is to start a religion!! He should know, he made up one!

Bradigans

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »

POWER TO BE CONTENT
Or
POWER TO GET WEALTH
(YOU CHOOSE)

1ST Timothy 6:6 SAYS - But godliness with contentment is great gain.

1 Timothy 6:5-6 - Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain.  You have got to be careful that you’re not following all these end time ministries that are preaching solely material and physical wealth. Matthew 16:26 - For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or, what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? We are definitely at the end times, and there’s a separation going on. Matthew 3:12 - Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. There is a separation of the wheat and tares going on right now in this Laodicean church age we’re living in. Here are a few characteristics of those seeking the prosperity message preacher. Revelation 3:14-19 - unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

The prosperity message preacher is the false prophet. Oh, how they can be so seducing through their charismatic teachings. It all looks and sounds good from the outside. But, there message is not scripturally nor spiritually based as far as God’s perspective is concerned. 2 Peter 2:1 says- But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.   You need to be fleeing these guys as fast as you can. Ephesians 4:19 says - Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. Matthew 6:24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (gross materialism).  Ephesians 2:1-2 - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience. Have nothing to do with these ungodly men. James 4:4 - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Titus 1:16 - They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Jude 1:23 - And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Run, run for your life from these ungodly men without looking back!!! 

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

Kat

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 12:09:13 AM »

Hi Bradford,

You can find out Ray's teachings on the churches of Rev. in his Lake of Fire article no. 7, 'Church heresy came long before Bible errors,' and no. 8, 'Where is the church that Jesus built?'

http://bible-truths.com/lake7.html
http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html

Maybe you should read these articles, because the things that you are saying is not in agreement with what Ray teaches.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Falconn003

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 01:01:55 AM »

Perhaps, just perhaps  ???

Creflo Dollar is just a man anointed with STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE.  ;)

His stage name "dollar "says it all, A single dollar just does not go as far as they use too these days.((pun intended))

Rodger

jennie

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 06:42:15 PM »

Just a man???? Don't think so! I refuse to be deluded by any man walking this earth. Anything that is temporary to this world is just that.... temporary. If we all fell dead right now...guess what? There is always someone waiting to fill our place. It has been seen time and time again.

Sorin

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 07:52:53 PM »

Perhaps, just perhaps  ???

Creflo Dollar is just a man anointed with STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE.  ;)

His stage name "dollar "says it all, A single dollar just does not go as far as they use too these days.((pun intended))

Rodger

lol!    :D ;D

gmik

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 11:20:12 PM »

Bradford, there is a prosperity church in Taylor.  Ugh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.