bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where's Bradigans?  (Read 9981 times)

iris

Re: Where's Bradigans?
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »

Hello Bradford,

Welcome back to the forum!!!  :)

Hopefully you won't have any more problems logging on.  :-\

Glad to see you back.  :o

Iris

Bradigans

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 04:58:52 PM »

Thanks everybody for the well welcome. The family is fine. We're enjoying the new house God blessed us with. The Holy Spirit moved in seriously and worked out some things between me and my wife. Everything is at a calm, and it's beautiful. We now have a marriage license. We went down to magistrate to go through vows. They had promised us a man, but when we went, they tried to push a woman on us to take us through the vows. Of course, we walked out. Keep us in your prayers. Satan is always trying to get us (GOD'S CHILDREN) to compromise.

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford P.S. How could i put a picture of me and the family up there where everybody else has their pictures?

PKnowler

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 05:42:20 PM »

Thanks everybody for the well welcome. The family is fine. We're enjoying the new house God blessed us with. The Holy Spirit moved in seriously and worked out some things between me and my wife. Everything is at a calm, and it's beautiful. We now have a marriage license. We went down to magistrate to go through vows. They had promised us a man, but when we went, they tried to push a woman on us to take us through the vows. Of course, we walked out. Keep us in your prayers. Satan is always trying to get us (GOD'S CHILDREN) to compromise.
IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford P.S. How could i put a picture of me and the family up there where everybody else has their pictures?

You asked: P.S. How could i put a picture of me and the family up there where everybody else has their pictures?

Read: How to upload a picture.
http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3539.0.html

Bless you and your family! 

~Paula  :)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 02:59:22 AM by PKnowler »

Sorin

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »

Hello everybody, i just found out through you alls inquiries that i'm back on with the forum. i had been having problems logging on with my password. Whatever it was they fixed it after deleting me and then me reregistering. How's everybody doing? i've got some catching up to do. Actually, no i don't. THE SPIRIT been here all along. Bear with me while i get back in psych with everyone via THE SPIRIT...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

Welcome back Bradford. Glad you got that fixed.

gmik

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »

Hey Bradford.  Good news indeed.  Hey, around these parts Paula is the expert.  i just put on my picture a couple of minutes ago.  Actually I am now kinda embarrassed cuz it wasn't all that hard and she is a good teacher!

Welcome back!

rk12201960

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »

Welcome back Bradford,
Glad to see you again. happy to hear everyting is working out for you in Gods grace.
Talk to you later,
your brother
Randy ;D 8) ;D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 10:58:22 PM »

Gena,

Hi, nice pic.  Thanks for posting it up.  Yes Paula is a great teacher.

<still singing becuase I feel proud I led the way to pics land>

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.