bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loose Change  (Read 5331 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Loose Change
« on: February 18, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »

Loose Change is an internet film that presents a 9/11 conspiracy theory to set forth the claim that elements within the United States government planned and executed the September 11th attacks. It is one of the most watched films on the Internet, with over 10 million viewers in 2006 and is gaining even more popularity rapidly in 2007 with the "2nd edition". What is stunn ing about the video (as oppose to most other conspiracy videos) is that it has 90% positive ratings... so many people are beginning to believe that our government is responsible for the attacks, it has become a popular research topic in high school's and colleges...people won't stop talking about it; i think it's going to lead to a rebellion of our youth

there is a rebuttal video called "screw loose change" but the ratings aren't very good and most people think it's a pathetic attempt at explaining all of the SCIENTIFIC evidence in the loose change video.

i was wondering if you have seen it? I don't know if I believe it or not- but it's pretty convincing... i've been trying to see how I could tie in what you wrote in your "in the day of great slaughter when the towers fall" paper in on the video...

Dear Addison:
    Since writing my paper on "The Twin Towers," several people have gotten extremely angry with me because I wouldn't agree with them that 9/11 was planned and carried out by our own Government. I listened to the first few minutes of the video you reference. They state that a total of 35000 put options (many times the normal average) were placed on several airline stocks, meaning that there was a great anticipation that those stocks would quickly go down. Think for moment, think:  Are they telling us that over THIRTY THOUSAND people who had stock in Airlines KNEW in advance that 9/11 was about to happen. HOW DID 30,000 PEOPLE KNOW?  And if thirty thousand people just among those who owned airline stock and placed put orders, how many more hundreds of thousands who didn't have stock would have als o had to know. Does anything really believe this possible?
    I finally asked one man who kept sending more and more of these theories:  "If these planes were all remotedly flown into their targets, did the one that crashed in Pennsylvania miss its target, or did the United States Government really want to toally destroy a couple of acres of pasture land in the middle of nowhere?"  He then admitted that he had no answer for that. I know that we are not told a lot of things by our Government, but those planes were not remotely flown into the Towers.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.