bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Living Soul  (Read 4691 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Living Soul
« on: February 19, 2007, 09:17:19 AM »

Mr Smith,
 I have been a believer in universal Salvation for quite a long time. Just about every question that has crossed my mind has been answered by my Father (GOD). I was reading  an email answer that you gave to a reader where you mentioned that when you do lay down to sleep, you just keep giving praise and thanks to God and it is a wonderful way to sleep in peace. Last night while talking to God, my thoughts kept going back to Genisis, Chapter 2, verse 7 and [particularly the words Living Soul. Then it was as though a light went through me and made it so clear that this is what my Lord came to save in this earth. All the fleshly things that I might have tried, to please God, Ref. Baptisim, Tithes, bible studys, door to door, Letters to pastors, all the time I have spent trying to save others. Jesus had already finished it all, He came to save our souls and all the talking in the world could not do what had already been accomplished by God. I did not get a lot of sleep but I had a fantastic conversation with My Father and I am so pleased to know that it is His breath that gives me existance now and that He will awaken me one day to sonship. Your website has helped me so much because I can feel the Love that you have for our Father and for His Creation. I love you brother Ray and you are in my talks (Prayers) with Our Father and God and our Lord Jesus. Being a Living Soul sure explains why the flesh profits us nothing. Your Brother John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.