bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy Televangelist vid  (Read 12264 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: Crazy Televangelist vid
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 12:34:47 AM »

why does that not surprise me?  I went to a seminary where they taught us to go door knocking in order to try to reach 'contacts' (those interested in the 'truth'..."and when you walk by the house, look for anything to start up a conversation with,,,for example, if you see childrens' toys out in the yard then begin a conversation with the people of the house about how many kids do they have..." :-\

Now that is really letting the Holy Spirit do His job, eh?  (...or shall I say that we were playing as though we were the Holy Spirit by planning these things ::)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 05:48:46 AM »

Has anyone saw the video of  laughing in the spirit by Kennith Hagin Kennith copeland and others on u tube?
I tried to find it again but haven't been able.
That is really weird to say the least it even spooked me and I attended the pentacostal church.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »

Yes, someone here led us to youtube and most here did see it and speak of it.  It is all pathetic and  :-[heresy!

gmik

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »

Jackie Lee, Yes, I took that class also on how to speak in tongues.  You start the babbling and then assume (or have faith)that it is coming from the Holy Spirit.  My husband took the ushers class on catching (those that were falling)!!!

B18 look up all of Sorins posts, and you will find the youtube one on the laughing by copeland/hagin.  Or just go to youtube and search for copeland.

rick

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 06:50:06 PM »

what yall talkin bout? everybody i know uses their tongue to speak. some are just easier to understand than others. but i will never forget what my mama told me when i was about 12 years old. she said "Richard, unless you have something to say, it is better Not to talk. I have always remembered this and i am now 52. Speaking in tongues is just babbling to me and serves no purpose i can see.............rick

Beloved

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »

I watched the stupid Benny Hinn You tube and the next video that came up after it was over was the birth of a Goat.  Now that was both weird and appropriate.

I really hate watch stuff like this anymore, I cannot stand to see benny Hinn Blaspheme God and make a spectacle of the Lord.  The evil spirits certainly appear to be decieving benny and his followers.

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 10:56:09 PM »

Hes laughing all the way to the bank.......he doesn't know he's deceived.....yet!!!  You are right....blaspheming God and making a spectacle...

hebrewroots98

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 08:03:18 PM »

Benny Hinn....don't evenget me started ;) ;) ;)

Fira

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

Benny Hinn does his thing. See if you don't think this looks demonic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVRkyxVEyAA&mode=related&search=

The video was taken off by request of Benny Hinn.

What did the video talk about though?

gmik

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 12:49:41 AM »

Really?  They took it off??  Because Benny Hinn knew what a fool he looked like I bet.

Don't even bother Fira, it is not worth it.  Just makes ya angry then sad- they make such a mockery of The Word of God and countless millions are fooled.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.