bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'll not be posting as often for awhile; tight schedule  (Read 4951 times)

hebrewroots98

I'll not be posting as often for awhile; tight schedule
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:47:35 AM »

Hello brothers and sisters,
As much as I want to keep up with all of you on the forum and respond daily and often, I have so much going on with homeschooling right now that  time is so scarce/busy for me; so, you won't be hearing from me as often as usual for the next month.  I will try to read and stay abreast of things, but, I will have alot of catching up to do later on.  I miss you guys already; I haven't been posting much this week either for the same reason.  If you need to contact me personally, you may PM me.

I just wanted you to know this incase you were wondering in the next little while as to why you hadn't heard from me.  I love all of you as my own family and I can hardly wait to get back in a full fledged way.  (Say a prayer for me as we have so many competitions and activities scheduled that it makes my head swim sometimes. :D) ::)

Yall make me very happy everytime I read the love that is portrayed in this place!!! :D

See ya later (sooner I hope) ;)
Susan 

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: I'll not be posting as often for awhile; tight schedule
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »

Susan,

We'll still be here thought.  Any time you need a quick run down on the forum, give me a call.  Hope to see you soon and good luck with that schedule.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Redbird

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:41:34 AM »

Dear Susan,

Your happy attitude will sure be missed.  Hats off to you for homeschooling too!!!  See ya soon.

Blessings to you and your family.

Lisa

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »

Thanks, Anne, I will do that.

Thanks Lisa, I am glad that God has put a spirit of happiness inme that is seen by you, as that has not always been the case :D ;D       (>:( >:( >:(....just teasing) ::)

Bradigans

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:46:12 PM »

You'll certainly be in our prayers. We're still connected though through the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 2:18 - For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. So see, you can't go too far for the body is tempered in some sort of way 1 Corinthians 12:24. i love you dear sister...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »

Bradford,

I love the verse that you posted.  Thanks for sharing it with me.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Bradigans

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »

I love the verse that you posted.  Thanks for sharing it with me.

Anytime sister. i love the brotherhood. That includes all you sistren...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »

Bradigans,

<impish smile> as well as the wells too.   ;D ;D ;D

<wonders if anyone is going to get my post>

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »

OH, I will miss you.  Understand completely.  Do what you have to do-family comes first over forum.  We love you lots, in such a short time you have enlivened and enriched our "family".  God Bless you and we will visit when you come back!...(I sort of miss my busy schedule back when the kids were young and involved in everything.  Enjoy it , it goes so fast)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 08:28:09 PM »

Gena, Bradigans, and Anne, I love you guys so much too.  I will be on the forum as the spirit leads me to each of you; it may be once a day, or it may be less; more is hard to see right now...All I'm seeing is the Swiss Family Robinson book club that I will be leading tomorrow at the library; thne kids will be pleasantly surprised b/c when they walk into the room, I have made the 3 dif living quarters (tent-ours is a 16 footer mad of strong cardboard; a round tree house; and the grotto/cave that they can (all 25 kids0 can play in after they show and tell all tof the things that they brought to tell the others of what they CANNOT live without; they have tropical foods and drinks to experience and then make a craft of a telescope...that was what I was doing earlier today.  Then there is PSIA competition to study for and then the International Cultural Fair- we will show the country of Saudi Arabia-since I lived there for awhile; last year we did Israel; then there is camping out with the Boyscouts next weekend; then there is the class that I will teach on the history of book makiing...etc...you know, very time sonsuming projects above and beyond the regular school week. ;) )I wouldn't miss it (as you say Gena,)  for the world though! 

talk with ya later! :D

Bradigans

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 09:32:07 PM »

we will show the country of Saudi Arabia-since I lived there for awhile;

i was in the airforce stationed in Saudi Arabia right outside of Riyadh on a small villa called Eskan back in i think 1993 after desert storm. No, i wasn't i pilot everybody. i drove trucks back and forth from Saudi airlines and Riyadh. i also made it over to Bahrain. Man was i miserable back in those days and didn't know it living in overt sin. i had a son on the way back in Panama (central america) and had fleed trying to get away from his mother.

It was a sure experience dealing with the hypocrisy of Saudi custom officers. Religion truly can't save anybody. God Word is accurate when it says in Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Outside of Christ it will even deceive you into thinking through religion that you are better than someone else...

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »

Bradford,
Hey, we've got Sudia and Iraq in common, how neat!  I was a fulltime soldier with the 101st Airborne/Air assault (and was the medic for the Air Assault Schoo as well as the clinic and the hospital on Ft. Campbell.l), and I went to the war during 1990-1991.
Before the air war started, I stayed at the airbase jut right outside of Daharan,Saudi Arabia...I helped to take care of any sick or injured soldiers that resided at Tent City, which was on the King Faad airport grounds- the largest airport in the world...per land size and per terminal size (for those of you who were't there, Tent City was what you would see on CNN news back in the states,  where thousands of those white Arabian tents were set up at (with about 10 soldiers per tent...)  that was alot of soldiers. 
And they were injuring themselves in some crazy and serious ways; oh, the war stories I could tell) ! In one 24 hr day, we had literally five finger injuries and all 5 required micro surgury, four of them severed their fingers by slamming them into the duec and a half trucks' tailgate (2 and 1/2 ton Army truck), one guys' thumb had to be reattatched entirely, the others were at least still (barely) attatched, one guy jumped off the side of this same truck and his ring got caught on the trucks' side rails and he totally skinned that finger.)  We moved into Iraq when the air war had begun and stayed there until the ground war was over and then we came back sown to Saudi Arabia to clean up before coming HOME.  In those days, I was also miserable with church indoctrination!  I had studied with a girl whom I had arranged for her to get 'BAPTISED" (the only thing available to us was an empty RUBBER FUEL BLADDER-the rubber pool that the airplane fuel is stored in), but it worked...along with several others' being baptised on that same day.)

I am just glad that that your experience over there brought you to where you are now!  Now those Saudi MORAL policemen that stood on the city street corners with their AK -47 Russian assault rifles...hmmm... (Baharain...is where 'worldly' Saudi's/Arabs go to to get drunk and to carouse, since Saudi is a dry Country.)   What were you referring to when you said that you fled, Bradford?

Talk with ya later...I am having withdrawls from our forum. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.