bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4101 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: February 20, 2007, 08:29:40 PM »

Hey,

The point in writing this e-mail is to say thank-you for giving me hope that there are people like you out there.

My name is Keren, I'm 18 and although I have grown up in the church I have never ever questioned God's unfailing, unconditional love for me and for this universe.
    Before finding our about your website I led a bible study in my house and often spoke about the various things you teach (mainly that I don't believe God is going to through everyone in Hell to suffer eternal damnation....I think I figured this out through common sense first...). However I found myself broken down in tears from the spite that came from the mouths of my closest friends, who refuse to see things differently and hold on to the religious teachings they were brought up with. My dad often tells me, much like you say to other people on the website, not to try and change people, just share with them the truth that we can so clearly see. My parents too left the church after they were ridiculed as being of Satan by their best friends and members of the church- and purely because they believed God is All in all and will save this whole world; not just a select few.

I mainly just write this because I have never found people, other than my mum and dad, who believe in the beautiful side of the Bible that you write about. I thank you for the encouragement that you have now given to me and to the others like me who have read through this. I have been told I'm brainwashed by my parents for far too long...

I know you must hear this all the time, but I was trembling from excitement as I read about your love for God and your hope for this whole world- pretty much I felt I had to e-mail you.

Thanks again, I will remember you in my prayers,

Keren

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.