bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's been a little 2 monthes since I have been a member of this Forum  (Read 4517 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

To All,

Wow.  I just realized that it has been over two monthes since I have been a member of this forum.  When I started out, I tried to stay away from all the posts except in my orginal thread.  But I was quietly lurking on the sides.  I foget what the catalyst was, but I started posting responses.  I had to swallow down the nervousness and the apprehension down before hitting the post button.

In this short time, I have seen much and learned much.  To the orginal people that are still here when I registered my many thanks for making the transition from lurker to poster easier for me.

In this least 2 monthes, I have read a couple of Ray's papers, and am still in Part 1 of LOF series.  I need your prayers that I can find time to read these papers as I am very busy.  I also ask that you pray that I can understand them.

Susan, I just reliazed that you and I registered for the forum on the same day LOL.  Me at 1700 and you at 1900, I think.  Anyways, I am so glad that we found this forum, and to think that I would not have found it had I not scrolled down the web page.

To all those that I know and love dearly, thanks so much for opening your arms to a newbie and helping me along my journey.  Arcturus, for you calm voice of reason when things got turbelent.  Susan for your words of wisdom and your willingness to post truth no matter how it was reacted to, Gena, for you quietness and peace that pervades your writings, Darren for your blessed fellowship in threads and elsewhere, Longhorn - oh man where do I start buddy?  You have helped make me see the funny side of things and helped me not to take things so seriously.  I used to not be able to laugh and have that much fun, and then meeting Susan and her hubby, and you, well I have learned to laugh and laugh loud.   :) Sorin, for all your words of wisdom and your nonjudgmental way of looking at things.  That is to be commended.

To the Mods whom I feared from the get go.  I do not know, there is something in the name "Moderator" that scares me, but I found out in the subsequent postings and going on's of the forum that you are human beings who struggle as well.  Kat, thanks for your service and love that you bring daily to the forum which inspires me to ask How can I help someone today.  Craig - for your funny postings and for posting all the e-mails, Dennis - thanks for being the voice of calm and reason, Chris - thanks for your straightfoward posts, and Joe - man thanks for taking your time in helping me in not breaking the forum rules.  I have enjoyed getting to know all of you, and hope that one day we can all meet, so that I can put a face to the names I see in the forum.  I would love to hear your testimonies one day.

To the newcomers that are such an active part of this forum.  Bradford, what an amazing journey you have taken since day one.  Your posts are maturing each and every day before my eyes.  You heart that seeks the Truth and to do what is right above all else, is humbline and inspiring to me.  Paula for your posts that are light and just exude joyfullness and passion.  Thanks for teaching all of slow people how to use smilelys, capture the screens, and pretty much everything else that you do in this forum.  Beverly, for you posts that always cause me to smile and learn something. 

And to the rest of you that I do not know that well, you too are a part of my journey that I am undertaking.

To the guests of the forum, let me exhort you to register and become a member of the forum.  It is indeed wonderful to read about these things, but to be involved with the wonderful brothers and sisters. 

New Members are coming and some of the old are leaving, and it is getting to be rather hard to keep up with everything, but I will manage somehow.

May God bless Everyone, Member and Guest alike.  May he cuase his light of Truth to shine so brightly that all doubts are vanished.  May His will be done.  Amen.

I love you all.  Thanks for an exciting 2 monthes.  I wonder where I will be in 2 monthes from here.  It will be April when I write a followup thread.  I am excited with what I am learning and can see a difference and feel the freedom for the first in a long time.  I am truly free in God's Truth and I am loving and lapping up every second of it.

Peace to You my Brothers and Sisters.

With Much Love and in Him,

Anne C. McGuire
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:20:42 PM by rrammfcitktturjsp »

PKnowler

Re: It's been a little 2 monthes since I have been a member of this Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »

Hey Anne,

I can't believe you have only been a member of the BT forum for 2 months. It seems like you have always been here! You are always so cheerful and sweet!  :) It has been a pleasure to get to know you! Now maybe I can ask what your screen name means.  :D
The curiosity is killing me!  :D So what does rrammfcitktturjsp mean anyway? And how the heck can you remember it to log on? Ha ha  :D Of course if it is a secret you don't have to tell me. I will understand.  ;)

Bless ya!  :)
~Paula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:32:04 PM »

Paula,

No secret in my user name.  It is the shortened user name that I go by on yahoo
     rrammfcitktturjsp

rrammf - is my full name, Rhiannon "RhiAnne" "Anne" Micheale Moynihan-Flippin
 citk- Christ is the King
 ttur - <looks for Longhorn> Okay buddy listen up here, <smiles> Texas Tech University Rules
 JSP - Je Suis Priest <something like that in French> which is the Fraser family motto - I am ready

How I remember to log on, I use the forever option, so I do not have to type it in.  Same with all my other accounts LOL.  It is a little rough on the fingers LOL.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

snorky

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:49:29 PM »

"Texas Tech University Rules"??? To us "Aggie Moms", them is fightin' words! ;D :D ;)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 07:12:28 PM »

Snorky,

<grins>  ;D As is "Gig 'Em".  Wonder how the TTU vs. A&M game will go this year and if it will be in Lubbock.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Bradigans

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »

Alleluia!!!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 08:15:41 PM »

Hello everyone...I am stealing time to say hi everyone.  The SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON BOOK CLUB ACTIVITY IS DONE WITH...YAY!  EXHAUSTION ::)

Anne,
You don't have an aprehensive bone in your body sis ;); at least I haven't seen it yet :D  Yes it has been only been about just under 10 weeeks that you and I have begun posting on the forum; unbeleivable how fast the holy spirit i moving in our lives as well as in the lives of everyone here.  I can say ditto to the names that you mentioned as well as a few others, and you know who you are.  BTW, TODAY WAS ANNES' FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF HOESCHOOLING BABY DAVID...SHE CAME TO THE BOOK CLUB AND SHE AND THE BABY ARE NOW BROKEN INTO THAT WORLD, THEY SEEMED TO HAVE FUN.

Paula, I say that Annes' screen name means..."RAMIFICATIONS" IF SHE DOESN'T READ ALL OF RAY'S PAPERS ;) ;D  ;)  (Paula, you will have to PM me and tell me of your testimony as well as whatever else that you want to share.

NOW... ONTO THE SCIENCE CO -OP THAT I AM WITH; FRIDAY IT IS ON THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM...OFF TO MY HOSPITAL BUDDIES TO BORROW THEIR NURSING SCHOOL MANIQUIN/MODEL...

BTW, THE ATTNY IS WAITING UNTIL TOMORROW (THE LAST DAY (LOL)TO FILE THE LAWSUIT AGAINST THE INSUR CO. OF THE COMPANY THAT CAUSED THE ELECTROCUTION/BLASTING  MY DH.  I AM TRYING TO TRUST THE LORD THAT HE WILL DO WONDERS HERE.  WE COULD USE A WONDER RIGHT NOW. :D :o :o :o :o  

NOW IT IS NAP TIME...EXHAUSTION ;)  

gmik

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »

God Bless Susan.  We will be in prayer for Terry.  Thanks for the reminder.

PKnowler

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

Wow! Susan it sounds like you have had a busy week. :o It sound educational and fun though.

Yeah, Anne you can never start them too young.  ;)

Well You ladies have fun!  :D

Susan, I'm keeping your husband's situation in prayer.

Bless you!  :)
~Paula

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 12:26:12 AM »

Thanks Gena and Paula for remembering us in your prayers.  I found a little free timne since Daniel got aheas of schedule with his English/phonics/reading/spelling/Latin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.