bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apprehended by Jesus Christ  (Read 5675 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Apprehended by Jesus Christ
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:43:44 AM »

Hello Ray    I was apprehended by Jesus Christ in 1973 and not of my own accord but called according to His purpose.  He has taken  me in and out of Christianity.  Around 1990 my wife and I  received "Wherefore come ye out from among them " call. Then began a Father and son relationship which opened up a whole new realm and truths of God.  He is an awesome God we are coming to know and altogether lovely.  We would need one of those ages just to tell of His works in our lives.  To keep this short, the purpose of this email is to let you know that I have pretty well read your entire site and have been fellowshipping with you for some time.  I believe we could walk together because of the many agreements we would have.  I am also a roofer and carpenter. I would like to thank you for sharing your life with us, we appreciate it very much.  I pray that the Lord gives you encouragement and strength to continue in His will.  
Gene from Saskatchewan Canada.

PIM

Apprehended in SK too.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 12:13:52 PM »

I'm glad you've been apprehended by Christ Gene, and thankful that I can say me too!  I'm excited to see that we have something in common - I also live in Saskatchewan, Canada!  I find that local fellowship is hard to come by, so in case you may want to contact me, my email address is river5@sasktel.net     :D

God bless,
Pat

hillsbororiver

Apprehended by Jesus Christ
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 12:18:23 PM »

I must admit these are my very favorite type of e-mails!

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.