bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: christian music?  (Read 9666 times)

Kevin

christian music?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 03:29:51 PM »

So do you have any hidden recordings for us to here. You have me curious now. Did you try the other way of typing it in. The link should go to a Yahoo page then in the search column type in slingband.
I still want to hear some of those recordings I know you got hid.

Kevin

christian music?
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 06:16:57 PM »

You know whats funny is that alot of the lyrics that I wrote on our cd was really with my struggle with my walk with God. Some lyrics came out the bible and some were stories being told within the music. Even then I wouldnt put bad language or subjective lyrics because I knew my children would be listening to it. Thank God they never saw me play out. I guess I better hide the tapes are burn them, lol. Bobby let me know if you ever get to our part of the country and I will let you come over and sing and make millions-----of people laugh :lol:  You know the most modest people are the most talented so you might just be saying these things because you are good.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.