bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bus accident  (Read 4837 times)

SandyFla

Bus accident
« on: March 02, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GEORGIA_BUS_WRECK?SITE=VAHAR&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Please say a prayer for the injured and for the families of those who were killed. Also, for the other students who lost their friends.

Sandy

Robin

Re: Bus accident
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »

Sending prayers for all involved.

DWIGHT

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »

Amen! Sandy,

Dwight

iris

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 09:51:29 PM »

All are in my prayers!

Iris

gmik

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »

Yes, how tragic.  Going thru Atlanta is a nightmare anyway.  Maybe now they will mark the lanes better!! Even tho I live in Michigan my tv channels are Toledo.  They are filled w/ the news. I pray that the families and friends will be somehow comforted and brought closer to the Lord-this was His will.

debbysnotary

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 06:08:21 PM »

wow that was terrible terrible terrible, my beau said when he was a trucker, he did almost the same thing in a semi on a exit ramp, especially if your gonna a little to fast he says..(yes he rolled it over too) But was not hurt thank God!!
this was in my morning paper and I was just so upset to read it. I know things happen like this and everything is in Gods hands its just so hard to accept these things sometimes, I didnt know any of the folks but my prayers go out to their families for sure,  God is in control and we have to accept that..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:10:04 PM by debbysnotary »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.