bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sun and Time stood still  (Read 14695 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

The Sun and Time stood still
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »

To All,

I was not aware of how much I am at the forum, I look at my total online time, but that does not phase me.  Usually what happens is I go and check my e-mail, the bank, and then the forum.  I kept getting error messages for most of the day.  I called Susan yesterday and she found out the forum was down.  I talked with Darren in the afternoon and it was still down.  I would see the cannot find page page so many times.

Time actually stood still for me and things were trancelike yesterday.  So to help time along, I prayed and thought about each of you all.  I missed you.  I have never taken the forum for granted but I am so glad that it is up and running again. 

So what time did the forum get back on?

I missed you all, and am glad time is going back to proceeding once again.  I love you all.  May God bless You and Yours.

Sincerely.

Anne C. McGuire

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: The Sun and Time stood still
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »

The forum is a snack (food eaten between regular meals) in my Spiritual food cabinet. When the forum was down, it was like opening the doors and not seeing my favorite snack in there and no way to get to the store.

iris

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 02:30:30 PM »

The forum is a snack (food eaten between regular meals) in my Spiritual food cabinet. When the forum was down, it was like opening the doors and not seeing my favorite snack in there and no way to get to the store.

That'a pretty much the way I see it too.  ;D

Iris

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

I think many of us come to the forum for fellowship as most of us have none where we live.  I also like the reminders of scripture and what Ray has said.  I have read all of his site once and many of his papers several times and have reams of notes and copied pages.  I am astounded at what I still need to be reminded of...all the time!

I check the forum at least once every day and sometimes once at work and once at home.  I used to be on it much more, but now our home computer is being used by my son a lot and we are always jockeying for position.

Then I check my e mails, the news, the arcticcam, and the BT site. That takes a couple of hours!!  If I could just lurk it would be shorter, but I AM, therefore I TALK!!!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 02:59:16 PM »

Patrick,

Great quote. 

Gena,

Yep, I thought I would lurk when I first joined here, but well that was not the case.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

DWIGHT

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 04:24:55 PM »

I'm like you guys, I thought something was wrong with the site and then I remembered the maintenance thing.  I finally got on about 7:30pm PST.  Boy was I hungry! ;D

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 04:53:31 PM »

;D  ;D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »

To All,

After many times of being disappointed last night, I just gave up.  Way to persevere guys and gals, Your show of faith is amazing.

I was starving when I got into the forum this morning, still am a little hungry.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 10:58:28 PM »

Yep, spiritual fasting is not much fun sometimes ;)

PKnowler

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 11:26:46 PM »

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what happened yesterday. I tried to log on several times during the day to no avail. Last night was my husband and my date night and usually after dinner we go to Border's Book Store for coffee. Well I asked to use his cell phone for the internet access and seen the forums were back up. It was good to check in and see what was happening, even though I didn't log in.

Patrick if this forum is snack food then I need to go on a diet cause I'm eating too much!. :D he he

I'm glad the forum is back up and running!

Bless Ya'll!  :)
~Paula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 11:28:30 PM »

Paula,

That smiley was so cute.  Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Kat

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 02:34:31 AM »

I heard today the forum was down because the host-
Comcast changed the IP address without notice  :-\
It took them a while just to figure out what happened and change to the new address.
So it was just a technicality, I guess you would say.

It was aggravating to keep trying and not be able to get to the forum,
but it just makes you appreciate it more  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 04:47:47 AM »

Uh-oh! Paula...you shouldn't have shown Anne that "eating happy face"!  (You might want to repent right now ;) ;D)  (...food and happy faces Anne needs to stay away from at all costs...she might be tempeted to overindulge ;), by all means NEVER post a happy face eating chocolate or you will send her over the edge! ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 04:38:38 AM »

mmmmm chocholate.   ;D I thought we were done posting things about chocholate, I guess not.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

PKnowler

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »

Uh-oh! Paula...you shouldn't have shown Anne that "eating happy face"!  (You might want to repent right now ;) ;D)  (...food and happy faces Anne needs to stay away from at all costs...she might be tempeted to overindulge ;), by all means NEVER post a happy face eating chocolate or you will send her over the edge! ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That's pretty funny Susan!  :D So "Chocolate eating happy faces" are Anne's weakness huh?

How 'bout this one Anne? JUST FOR YOU!
A smiley who can't resist eating a chocolate bunny. LOL

Don't cha love it!

Bless ya!
~Paula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

Paula,

Yep those are a bad weakness of mine.  Your smiley reminded me of Veggie Tales and the episode having to do with Chocholate bunnies, which reminds me Easter is coming up.  I do not celebrate th holiday, but I sure do love the discounted chocholate afterwards.   ;D

By the time Easter gets here, I will have eaten through the Valentine's stash.  We do not celebrate the holidays, but they are good for only one thing, and that is, it makes my chocholate addiction very affordable especially when all that stuff is 75% off.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

PKnowler

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 03:22:10 PM »

Anne we don't celebrate Easter either but I have watched Vege tales
so we both know what happens to bad bunnies! LOL

Bless ya!
~Paula

hebrewroots98

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »

OH NO, PAULA...YOU DIDN'T???.... ???

YOU DID!!! AW MAN, NOW YOU WENT AND DID IT... :'(  YOU PUSHED HER OVER THE EDGE WITH THAT.... HAPPY FACE EATING A CHOCOLATE BUNNY....YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD SHE GETS WHEN YOU COMBINE CHOCOLATE BUNNIES AND SMIELY FACES TOGETHER DID YOU? ??? :o :o)

I JUST CALLED HER HOUSE AND HER HUBBY SAID THAT SHE.... JUST JUMPED UP FROM BEING ON THE FORUM AND RAN OUT THE DOOR WITH ONLY HER CAR KEYS...HE SAID THAT SHE LEFT IN SUCH A RUSH; SHE LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO HIM AND THE BABY...ALL SHE SAID WAS SOMETHING ABOUT.... "LATER....PENNSYLVANIA.... AND CHOCOLATE... ??? ???

WAIT A MINUTE,.... A NEWS FLASH JUST CAME ACROSS OUR LOCAL TV SCREEN...SOMETHING ABOUT A WOMAN HIGHJACKED AN AIRPLANE HERE IN LUBBOCK AND DEMANDED THAT SHE BE TAKEN TO...TO... ..."PENNSYLVAINIA, FOR ...CHOCOLATE..."  ??? ??? ??? ...IT IS ANNE...SOMEBODY HELP HER...SHE JUST WENT OVER THE EDGE....SHE HAS LOST IT GUYS!!! :-[ 

OH MY GOSH PAULA, YOU HAD TO GO AND DO IT, DIDN'T YOU? ???...ANNE IS ON..... NATIONAL TV???... HEADED IN  AN AIRPLANE FOR THE HERSHEYS CHOCOLATE PLANT IN PENNSYLVNIA THE AUTHORITIES ARE SAYING....

ALL FOR THAT CHOCOLATE BUNNY???? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P........NO, WAIT A MINUTE...

OH, NO!!! NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT SHE NOW IS DEMANDING TO BE TAKEN TO ALL OF THE WALLY WORLDS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!...SOMETHING ABOUT... "SHE HAS TO SEE ALL OF THOSE SMILEY FACES" ??? ???......THEY ARE SAYING THAT SHE CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND...HERSHEYS PLANT OR WALLY WORLD....HESHEYS PLANT OR WALLY WORLD ??? ??? :o :o

OK PAULA...YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.  IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT AND THE CHOCOLATE  (AND OR SMILEY FACES)...OR WHATEVER... WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS NOW! :o :o :o  HOW COULD YOU HAVE... ???

POOR ANNE, NOW SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME... 8)

YEARS LATER:   (rubber room, chocolate smeared on the walls;)  Anne says only 'Paula'...'chocolate bunny'...'smiley faces..'...in an exhausted tone of voice.....over and over and over and over and over again.  The guards have no idea what she means :'(

(Excellent show of smiley faces Paula...I didn't think you could pull this one off ;D, but you did ;) ;D ;D ;D)  'YOU ARE THE ( ;DWO)MAN!!!')

ha, ha, ha!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

gmik

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »

Whoa Susan,  i didn't know you are a drama queen!!!  That was funny.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE:  Anne, could chocolate be a trigger for your migraines???  Seems like I read that somewhere.....

Ok, you can get back to silly...I love these silly, girlie threads!!!  Sorry guys!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 12:14:07 AM »

Gena,
I didn't know that I was a drama queen either :D: I guess Anne brings this out in me ;) 

Seriously... I have asked her before and she said that she has no allergies to chocolate. Maybe she needs to take an allergy test. ???

;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.