bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4294 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: February 24, 2007, 08:04:13 PM »

Mr. Ray Smith:  I don’t know how to even begin telling you of how much I appreciate your courage to expose the truth.  For years, I have felt so much guilt for not giving as much they wanted me to give.  Yes, I have fallen into the trap of “If you don’t give you will be cursed or that I will not get the benefits that God has promised.  I literally force myself to go to church because of fear that I will go to hell.  Now, I have read so much of your teachings, (and this is only the 2nd day) that I am beginning to feel free and at ease.  Gosh, where have you been all my life?  There are still some things that I don’t quite understand, however I will continue to be reading all that you have on your web site and comparing it to the word of God.  I now have a different outlook of humanity and the Love of God. I’ve been always condemning myself b ecause I felt that I didn’t meet up with the standards or rather the requirements of the church.  About tithing, that is what caught my eye, I have always believed that it was biblical and every time that one speaks of offerings, I get this yucky feeling and then I get angry and then after that I start feeling guilty and so lately I have been praying that God will somehow reveal to me the truth and there you were.  I know now that I need to take care of my family and use my money wisely, (paying my mortgage, lights, gas etc) instead of giving it to someone else. I will stop giving tithes and will however give offerings accordingly. May God continue to bless you and keep you……..Raquel   

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.