bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4092 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: February 24, 2007, 08:04:39 PM »

Dear Ray,
    My husband and I are both first genaration Christians.  Following the Lord for about 10 years.
    My husband is big on challanging every thing he is taught (biblically) and has always struggled with the whole 10th theory.
    He has studied tithing off and on for years and always comes to the same conclusion.... YOURS .
    He has often tried to talk about his oppinion with our pastors and even Christian friends. Everyone seems so brain washed in to believing this "hoax" is saddens our hearts.
    God has used us many times over the years in giving. (we are not against giving at all) we have bought cars, sent people to oversees conferences and lots of smaller things.  but we have only been able to do this because God has blessed us so abundantly!  I wish others would recognise the freedom (and blessings) that can come when we are released from the GUILT of tithing.
    May God bless all that you do.  never stop spreading the word!
    I was beginning to think we were the only ones in the world that beleived this way (I was almost questioning if we were infact wrong)  thank you for your confirmation.
    God Bless
    Audra

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.