bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 5130 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Suggestion
« on: February 25, 2007, 11:26:30 AM »

I admire those who wish to seek truth for themselves instead of letting people feed them information (that is sometimes false). I just have a short suggestion for you, it would be wise to focus a lot more on Jesus and how He is the only path to the Father (Salvation). It seems that this fundamental concept is absent from what I've read of your doctrine. Christ is the source, if a Christian forgets about Christ....bad things can happen. God bless you.

Dear Nameless:
        I receive many hundreds of totally useless emails from people who suggest I should be "sweeter," not so "angry," drop the "sarcasm," talk more about "grace," give more love and credit to the lying two-faced blaspheming heretics, etc., etc.  You suggest when I speak that I "focus a lot more on Jesus..."  Just for fun I counted the times I spoke of Jesus or Christ in my first paper at the top of our home page: 'YOU FOOLS! YOUR HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES.' I used Jesus Christ nearly FIVE HUNDRED TIMES in that one article. And I guarantee you I used His name with more power and reverence than you have ever heard before.  You suggestion is noted, and rejected.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.