bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake Of Fire?  (Read 5450 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lake Of Fire?
« on: February 25, 2007, 11:28:23 AM »

Dear Mr Smith.

may i know what happens after the purification in the lake of fire in rev 19 and 20? There's is no mention of them coming out from the lake. thanks

love,
    David

Dear David:

One cannot understand the Scriptures if one does not follow the Scriptural instruction on HOW to understand the Scriptures. (Read my paper: "Twelves Rule to Understand God's Word). Rev. 20:15 only says that those not found written in the Lamb's book of life are "cast INTO the lake of fire." It does not say they ever come out. But one cannot draw that conclusion seeing that based on that one Scripture several other laws of Interpretation have not been followed. Peter tells us that no Scripture is its OWN interpretation. Jesus and Paul teach us that TWO or more witnesses are needed to establish a truth. Jesus taught us that HIS WORD are SPIRIT--the whole book of Revelation is the "Revelation of JESUS CHRIST," etc., etc.

There is only ONE other Scripture which describes: EVERY MAN'S WORK BEING JUDGED IN FIRE, and it is found in I Cor. 3:12-15 where we plainly read that those who enter this fire of judgment for their works, "SHALL BE SAVED..." (Verse 15).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.