bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What got me here, Part 2  (Read 10492 times)

hillsbororiver

Re: What got me here, Part 2
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

Joe,

I am looking forward to part 3.  What a blessing that you have been. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Dear Anne,

Thank you for the generous comments.

His Peace and Love to you Sister,

Joe

hillsbororiver

Re: What got me here, Part 2
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 02:56:44 PM »

Ok, So what happened to Roberta?  ??? I know this is not Roberta's story and knowing won't bring her back or anything
but I need closure man!! You can't just leave me hanging like that!  ::)

LOL! I hope your questions were answered;)

I can relate to getting excited about doomsday and anarchy. Bring it on! No more same old -same old, let's wrap things up.
I have anticipated the day where one day we would have to head for the hills and live off the land or face persecution & possible execution if found. Awe the thrill of escape for our lives. (Of course I don't think like this anymore!) I have an SDA background too!

Yes Paula, I found all of that extremely exciting when I was introduced to Adventism, then I saw how blase' most in the church were, even about their own doctrine.

That would really suck to think it was the end of the world while you were hallucinating! Talk about a bad trip! And then to think you were dead, wow. I've experienced a trip or two myself but not like that! I've heard you can have flash backs from LSD years later. Better watch out! :o LOL

It has been 30 years or so, I think I may be OK. But thanks for the warning:o

I'm so glad you didn't end it with that old buck knife! It is interesting how Ramona called at just the right time!

It was a godsend, of that I am now sure.

Well I'm looking forward to part three.

Bless ya!
~Paula

Thank you Paula,

His Peace to you Sister,

Joe

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.