bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this guy crazy?  (Read 11171 times)

B18bhatch

Is this guy crazy?
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:55:37 AM »

I just saw on the news that the director of Titanic is putting out a documentary refuting the ressurectionHe claims they had found the tomb of Jesus with his remains and did dna testing also that they found Mary's remains next to him in another tomb. Has anyone seen this ?

okjohnson

Re: Is this guy crazy?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 10:14:15 AM »

This is called selling books, movies and documentaries.

No different than the Davinci code and UFO's  being sighted.
Then it turns out in the movies and books that all of it is based on circumstantial baloney.

Orlando

B18bhatch

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

Yeah I agree the tomb was found the same man that found the tomb of James and it was proven to be a fake.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »

2Pe 3:3  knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.

empaiktēs
From G1702; a derider, that is, (by implication) a false teacher: - mocker, scoffer.

Yep Orlando, I think have it right.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

LittleBear

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 03:12:02 PM »

I'm sorry, but this director is too late. They found some of Jesus blood a while back. I don't know from where but they did DNA testing on it. They knew for sure it was from Jesus because it had 23 chromosomes. (OK, I wanted to insert a roll eyes smilie here, but it didn't work)

Ursula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »

To All,

I have always thought highly of James Cameron as he has stayed somewhat true to historical facts, but this makes him go down in my opinion at least.  He must be getting desparate.

While these movies are at least entertaining, I do not like the idea of them being out there.  When I read the Da Vinci code, it has challenged my faith and nearly wiped it out.  I am still recovering from the shock of it.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »

My neighbor Lula just called and said while she was digging in her garden she thinks she might have found Jimmy Hoffa.....hang on.... the FBI are here right now.. get back to yall later.

Longhorn

iris

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »

;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D

gmik

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 08:48:50 PM »

Longhorn, being from Detroit, I can tell you they "aint" NEVER gonna find Hoffa.  Ask Lula to dig a little to the right,  I heard Elvis might be there.

longhorn

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

What did you say Gena, I couldn't hear you, the helicoptors and the army tanks are making too much noise.  Looks like me and Lula are in for a long night... Talk to yall later.... wait... officer, please dont search her like that... gotta go...

Longhorn

Brett

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 10:20:04 PM »

Who took the needle and pierce Jesus' arm for blood test??? 2,000 years ago? How???

;D ;D ;D

Brett
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 10:21:02 PM by Brett »

longhorn

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 10:43:17 PM »

Who took the needle and pierce Jesus' arm for blood test??? 2,000 years ago? How???

;D ;D ;D

Brett

You rock dude.   

Longhorn

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 04:58:06 AM »

I think I saw Jimmy Hoffas' AND  Elvis' DUST blowin in the dirt filled wind over here in West Texas today.   :o

debbysnotary

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 02:43:25 PM »

hmmmmm I didnt think Elvis was dead yet!   ??? ???I heard that somewhere he faked his own death and escaped thru a secret passage gate didnt ya all know that? hmmmmm Now where is Elvis coz id sure love to hear him sing 'in the garden of  song" cant recall the title but its a beautiful religious song. He did alot of religious songs that folks dont realize he did....Most folks were  more into his rock n roll songs..

anyhow LOOK there is Elvis NO here is Elvis no over there is Elvis..  ;) ;) ;)

kinda reminds me of the false teachers who claim to be Jesus that  Jesus warns us about dont it?? ??? ??? ???

SandyFla

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 04:37:10 PM »

Just because the names Jesus, Mary and Joseph are on a tomb, that doesn't mean it's OUR Jesus.

I have a younger sister named Terry. In our church back home, there were also two sisters: Sandy and her younger sister, also named Terry. Now ... 2,000 years in the future, if those names are all that are engraved on our tombstones, someone could find their graves and believe them to be mine and my sister's, or vice versa.

The so-called "proof" they have really proves nothing. Actually, the evidence from those tombs that Jesus was married to a woman named Mary and had a son named Judah is evidence that it is NOT the Jesus of Scripture ... unless you believe "The DaVinci Code," which, of course, is not based on Scripture.

Sandy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 08:15:37 PM »

Is this guy crazy? YES ;D  ;D but somehow I think he has to be thinking that he is real smart!....

did any of you know that Pablo Picasso changed his style of art to suit the appetites of the world. He did not enjoy the art he produced to the worlds standards and admitted this in his biography. he gave the world what it wanted and made himself a fortune! How smart is that!

Is the Titanic guy who is crazy giving the world what it wants? I think so!...and that is not to say that I think he is smart. He is blind to the lusts of the world.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:16:58 PM by Arcturus »

cherokee

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 12:44:31 PM »

Yes he's crazy and I don't think he's very smart as he said he had found the remains of Jesus.

What I would like to know is how?

If we read Mark 16:6 it says, "And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is RISEN; he is NOT HERE: BEHOLD the PLACE WHERE THEY LAID HIM. Also Luke 24:3, And they entered in, and found NOT the BODY of JESUS.

So, pray tell, how did they find his remains.

???
Suzie

snorky

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, it's all a distraction. Just like reading Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" a few years ago (I have not read DaVinci Code and I'm not about to)...it all ties into the world's fascination with the conspiracy theories of old (The Illuminati, the Kaballists, the Ascended Masters, David Icke's "reptilians" and the like) and how these "new world order" forces tie into Tim LeHaye's "left Behind" nonsense. It is indeed what "the world" wants...whether he's crazy or not we don't need to be getting caught up in it.

Like your Avatar, Suzie! Do you live in mountain lion country? I do.

Deb aka snorky

B18bhatch

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »

And they always seem to put things like this out before a holiday that the church has is approaching.

cherokee

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »

No Snorky, I do not. I just like cats. I live in Kentucky and did see and hear one here once about 20 years age. Was others who reported seeing and hearing them. Not been any reports in the last few years though.

Suzie
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.