bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: appetite  (Read 20116 times)

gmik

Re: appetite
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 09:24:33 PM »

YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

joyful1

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 10:09:43 PM »

what do ya call cheese that is not yours? ;D

rick

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 10:19:30 PM »

could it be NACH-YO CHEESE? (nacho) Just a thought

joyful1

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 10:24:37 PM »

??? smarty pants! ugggh!!! ;D do you see the movie too?

rick

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 10:34:15 PM »

sorry, did not know there was a movie..........rick

skydreamers

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 10:48:04 PM »

oh boy, you guys are such clowns!! ;D

joyful1

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »

skydreamer....a merry heart doeth good like a medicine! :)  nice doggy in your avatar...we have a white sled dog of mixed breed...very sweet!

Rick...the movie was "Half Nelson" ...we had to fast forward past a lot of scenes...but the message of the movie "to me" seemed closely tied to UR ...I liked it! The famous guy that played in "The Notebook," I can't remember his name right now...Ryan...somethingerother...anyway...he and this 12 year old really cute little African American girl were in it....he's a history teacher in a rundown urban school and she is one of his students....he's trying to make a difference....and at the same time struggling with a serious drug addiction....his main struggle, however, is with his own words; "we CANT be good, but we KEEP trying!"  I wanted to just scream at the screen and tell him..."you dummy! you've GOT the ANSWER right on the tip of your tongue...DONT stop NOW! Think it through...WE CANT be GOOD! that's right...but continually trying to be good will NEVER make our situation any different...WE HAVE TO BE CHANGED!!" Still I could relate to his struggles and enjoyed the movie.

okay...I've finished ranting and raving about a silly movie! :::goes back to her corner::::  ::)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »

Paula,
Acidpholis is one of the 'good' bacteria that makes up what my family take on a daily basis called a PROBIOTIC.  I; suppliment for maintaining a good bowel terrain.

PKnowler

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »

Susan,

My favorite way to enjoy Acidophilis is drinking Strawberry Kefir, yum!  :)

gmik

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »

Do you think that Activa by Dannon yogurt will help?l  I have acidopholus but I keep forgetting it as you have to keep it in the fridge.  Well, yogurt yu do to, but you know what I mean. ???

GODSown1

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »

Hi Jennie BLESS U

well first of all id just say some people will Love what GOD has Blessed U with lol!, But! to Y im posting, I use feel the same way aye, like wen I was in my my mid 20z I was on 70kgs or so & that is like skinny as well here in NZ lol! sum Big boiz here lol!, But! I started having this Protien stuff called Horleys Whey

hebrewroots98

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2007, 03:05:21 AM »

Gena,
you get more 'live' acidopholus, lactobacillus, and bifidobacterium in a probiotic than you can in yogurt; you would have to eat  ???alot of yogurt everyday to get what porbiotics give you.  Probiotics are great for a healthy digestive tract too.  Plus, I take one that doesn't require refirgeration.  (PB8 brand.)

skydreamers

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2007, 03:16:27 AM »

Rick...the movie was "Half Nelson" ...we had to fast forward past a lot of scenes...but the message of the movie "to me" seemed closely tied to UR ...I liked it! The famous guy that played in "The Notebook," I can't remember his name right now...Ryan...somethingerother...anyway...he and this 12 year old really cute little African American girl were in it....he's a history teacher in a rundown urban school and she is one of his students....he's trying to make a difference....and at the same time struggling with a serious drug addiction....his main struggle, however, is with his own words; "we CANT be good, but we KEEP trying!"  I wanted to just scream at the screen and tell him..."you dummy! you've GOT the ANSWER right on the tip of your tongue...DONT stop NOW! Think it through...WE CANT be GOOD! that's right...but continually trying to be good will NEVER make our situation any different...WE HAVE TO BE CHANGED!!" Still I could relate to his struggles and enjoyed the movie.

Hi Joyce, I just saw that movie this weekend and I also had the same reaction!  Not only that, but God spoke to me through that movie, because although I hate to admit it, that was me!  (Not exactly the same but close enough to make me run to the bathroom and cry!)  I had been distressed at what I thought was a lack of progression in my life and then God showed me through this movie..."look, you're not there anymore!"  And I realized I wasn't and yet I didn't really know how I got from that to where I am now....Strange how God can speak to us in so many different ways according to who we are.  So, it was a bit of a turning point for me.

Peace,
Diana

Jennie

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2007, 12:34:02 PM »

Just an update after gorging myself for the mast 2 months on pastas, cheeses, milkshakes , etc. I had my appt. and lo and behold.... lost 2 lbs.! I told the doc. I had ben trying so hard and he now said I have a super high metabolism and that is just the way I am made! Jennie

Jennie

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2007, 12:35:34 PM »

Almost forgot... now the 12 gauge almost weighs almost half as much as me. Being barely 5 feet makes it even funnier!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »

Well Jennie,
At least maybe now the Dr. will lay off of you for awhile!  Lost 2 lbs...bless your heart ;)

Jennie

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2007, 09:40:31 PM »

Now I get to go back to my lovely carrots, lettuce, tuna and all. I am still cooking my old southern meals for whoever comes by and I am just going to enjoy! Yeah!!! Jennie
p.s. Our kids are moving this week into their first home. It is so cute and they are thrilled to be property owners. Maybe a better term would be mortgage owners!!! Please keep them in ya'll's prayers and us to as we will be helping them move this week. Also, my sweet Michael and I are about to celebrate 26 years and I am so thankful for God's blessing to me in giving me such a fine man.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2007, 10:57:21 PM »

Congrats jennie on your 26th anniversary!  (Me and DH will be married for 17 yrs this July.....(the actual date of our anniversary this year will be ....07-07-07....I love the number seven, my favorite...I can tell something good is about to break loose! :D  !!!!) 

And keep up the good works for everyon from your kitchen :P :P :P

I hope that the move goes well!

gmik

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »

Hi Jennie.  I thought you were trying to GAIN 5 lbs.  Anyway if you have high metabolism then Dr. can't bug ya!!

I must have really LOW metabolism, cuz I can THINK about one of your dishes and gain 5 lbs!!!

I still wanna know why God made healthy things taste like cardboard, and chocolate tastes divine...tho a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!!

I am waiting for Jerry to come home w/ dinner so I am kinda hungry right now.

Scribbles

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »

Hi Jennie.....I was hoping that you would be back on the carrots, lettuce, tuna, etc etc etc...all those "good" foods !  Eating the "other way", all the time would not have been good for the blood vessels, arteries, digestive system, etc....Once in awhile, yeah ( dont we all ? ....lol ), but for the long term.....naw.....wouldn't have been healthy for ya. But I dont have any ideas for you to gain weight either, except for the subject of water. Maybe your body wants more ?  Well, I wont say much more, since I'm one of those on the other side of the fence with this food/weight stuff.

Happy eatin,
Scribbles
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.