bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Lesson from God,  (Read 12045 times)

rk12201960

Lesson from God,
« on: February 27, 2007, 03:52:36 PM »

How does God teach you?
I mean in everyday life. What in your mind has changed from learning the truth from Rays gift of revelation  from the bible.

One thing I'm glad about is that God will save everyone that has ever been alive.
I see a side of truth I've never thought of before.
What a blessing. ;D
Thanks Ray.  ;D  8) ;D
In Christ,
Randy

SandyFla

Re: Lesson from God,
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:02:09 PM »

I've probably mentioned it before, but God teaches me many things through my beautiful cats.

One time something scared Bethany and she took off. When I caught her, I hugged her and said, "Whenever you're afraid, run to me. I will protect you." God says the same thing to us.

Many times I will tell them that I might not always be pleased with them, but I always love them; there's nothing they can do to make me stop loving them. God says the same thing to us.

Also, I tell them a hundred thousand million billion trillion years from now, they will still be my babies and I'll still be their mommy. At that time, God will still be our Father, and we will still be His children.

I could go on, but you get the idea. ;)

Sandy

iris

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:25:04 PM »

Hi Randy,

My mind has been changed by the way I think about people,
because I now know that ALL will be saved.

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »

To All,

Two words, My son.  As well as those in my life and everything that is out there so to speak.  I see God's hand in everything and he can use from the most eloquent word that is written to the most glorious piece of music written.  I shall have to modify this post when I get back becuase there is so much to write in.

Yet the most scary thing he teaches me lessons with is the special 2 by 4 he has for knocking me in the head when I seem not get things the easy way.  I am a bit stubborn headed sometimes.   ;D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Note: - Choc - sweetness and ect.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 04:45:23 PM »

Randy

I am an on fire kind of person. :D

I am so happy now that the fire is turned constructive and not destructive. It is pro-love for change and repentence and not anti-Christ for death and destruction or Hell without end.

Jesus is taking me through some deep, intimate, core changes that have been anchored first by the understanding of who He actually IS and not who the Church and my family AND THE WORLD have been mis-lead to believe and suffer the cruelty of deformity in soul and mind as a result of false prophets caused to hereld in darkness and faithlessness in the wake of the second coming of Christ. the anchoring is in the teachings that have come through RAy in particular the teaching of God as Sovereign, and the fact that Hell is not real but the consuming fire that will burn out wickedness and purify even Satan IS. This insight into the ways and purposes of Christ my God and God my Father!...all came through the teachings that Ray shares and of course i was CAUSED to come to recieve them by Christ and God the Father.

With very special appreciation for all the good that Jesus is showing me! and all the help God my Father is giving to me!...my process continues and my insights are deepened according to the will and plan of Christ for me and Randy, I am so very grateful.....

I have learnt that gratitude is like a garment of praise................you can not buy it or counterfiet it. It really is a gift from the KING.

I have worn it only once or twice in all my life for a few precious very intimate moments alone unseen by the world or others......it is rare and very beautiful! It is a garment that so precious and beautiful that no flesh can see it or comprehend it. it is like feeling the embrace of heaven clothe you! in praise unending to HIM.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

M_Oliver

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

He allows me to understand that I am screwing up WHILE I am in the act of screwing up.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 10:20:01 PM »

One night  a few weeks ago God showed me how even though I fail I am teachable.
I think after years of hearing the sermons on Hell *even though* I would tell people I trust, I didn't believe God would punish this way.
I always questioned this Hell doctrine.
This alone finding Ray's site was enough to convince me God loves us.
I didn't follow blindly I check with scriptures and if I still am not sure I ask God and I haven't found any untruths.
I have always been a believer that God found good in the worst of us.
There is a scripture that he refines us like pure gold, I am not sure where it is though.

gmik

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »

For the last few weeks I have been contemplating retiring from teaching.  I drive to school determined to retire.  I drve home and think that I won't.  I pray.  I talk.  I crunch numbers (not good).  My husband says NO...

I told school I won't.  They come back and say take some time.  We'll give you a buy-out.  2nd time I say I want to but my husband doesn't want me too.  They say take some time.  They up the buy-out by 10,000$  I get weak and want to quit.  Hubby says NO Way!!

I play this mind game...Lord if I retire its your will.  If I keep working its your will.  So what should I do???  Whatever I want to!!!

I want the Lord to show me or tell me or guide me.  Then I wonder if HE is thru my husband.
I don't want to be poor but I am tired of working.

Anybody see anything that I am missing???   Advice if you got any is appreciated.  I love scriptures too!!

Is this what you mean by lessons from God Randy :-\

rick

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 11:17:19 PM »

perhaps God wants you to keep working but not teaching. perhaps he has something new for you to do. I am reminded of the story of a 70 year old man(not saying your 70) who was down on his luck and only had a few dollars to live on. so one day he is able to aquire 5 shirts for just a few dollars and sells them on the street for a small profit. he then takes that money and buys more shirts and does the same thing again. soon he is renting a small building downtown and selling shirts. soon he opens a second store, and a third. now the rest of the story...............the mans name is J.C. Penny

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 11:19:26 PM »

To All,

An interesting side, Does anyone know what the C. Stands for in J.C. Penny's.  The J stands for James?

Answer in 2 days.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Rick,

Sry I could not resist.  I learned this trivia by digging up some interesting ole stuff about major retailers and I thought it would be interesting.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rick

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 11:25:58 PM »

How about "Cash"

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 12:04:40 AM »

Rick,

Not bad at all.  Not bad at all.  Impressive.  So where did you hear that bit of trivia.  Guess I don't have a monopoly on trivia.  I love trivia.

:D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 01:54:34 AM »

G

Here are some scriptures that can help. i am sure that our Lord wants you to follow these guide lines or He would not have said the following to us women. Some of these are hard to follow but it is a way to beat the flesh of our own convictions that would make us stand outside the boundary of what is our proper place as daughters of God and wives to our husbands.

Col 3 : 18 Wives, be subject (reflexively to obey: to be under obedience: obey; ) to your husbands, subordinate and adapt yourselves to them, as is right and fitting and your proper duty in the Lord.

1 Peter 3 : 1 In like manner, you married women, be submissive to your won husbands, subordinate yourselves as being secondary to and dependent on them, and adapt yourselves to them, so that even if any do not obey the Word of God, they maybe won over not by discussion but by the godly lives of their wives.2 When they observe the pure and modest way in which you conduct yourselves, together with your reverence for your husband; you are to feel for him all that reverence includes; to respect, defer to, revere him - to honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and in the human sense, to adore him, that is, to admire, praise and be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy your husband. 3. Let not yours be the mere3ly external adorning with elaborate interweaving and knotting of the hair, the wearing of jewellery or changes of clothes. 4. But let it be the inward adorning and beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with incorruptible and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, which is not anxious or wrought up but is very precious in the sight of God. 5. Fore it was thus that the pious women of old who hoped in God were accustomed to beautify themselves and were submissive to their husbands; adapting themselves to them as themselves secondary and dependent upon them.  6. It was thus that Sarah obeyed Abraham, following his guidance and acknowledging his headship over her by calling him lore, master, leader, authority. And you are now her true daughters if you do right and let nothing terrify you, not giving way to hysterical fears or letting anxie3ties unnerve you.

G, these scriptures have helped and blessed me and continue to do so as they guide me into acknowledging that the Lord is my provider and He will give to me as He sees fit and He will direct me through my husband. I believe being married to men is in a way a preparation for us to be the bride of Christ. We have many hurdles to overcome and many fears and anxieties as is understood and acknowledged by God telling us not to be anxious or fearful because He knows that this is what we women have to master and overcome through faith in Christ as we realize that He knows us and He sees what is going on in our marriages and with our husbands.  If I go against my husband in preparation to be married to my King, what have I learnt? We have to walk by faith and it is not easy.

Peace to you daughter of God

DWIGHT

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 03:14:55 AM »

Hi Randy,

I guess that what I've learned most from Ray's teachings is the absolute sovereignty of God, that man has no free will, and that the lake of fire is the greatest grace that mankind will ever have.  Everything is God caused, man has a will; it just not free, and all mankind will be purified by God's fire.  Besides all the other teachings, these three help me the most in my walk with the Lord.  By them, I can see His word clearer than I ever could.  Christ is the fullness of God and we are the fullness of Christ.  Ray said once, if you can understand one parable then you can understand all of them.  I'm beginning to see what he means.  My hope and prayer is that we will all see this together.

In His love,

Dwight

Sorin

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 03:29:40 AM »

He allows me to understand that I am screwing up WHILE I am in the act of screwing up.

I can attest to that.

Chris R

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 08:51:37 AM »

Hello,

I Know that God numbers the hairs on our head, and that among all of Gods creations we are unique, in that God deals with each of us differently.

There seems to be no set pattern among mankind that would allow us to equate a formula, As it is our experiences that are caused by God and these experiences, although sometimes similar are never exactly alike.

We can and do learn from one another, and while we share we can hope to use this information and apply it to ourselves, but even this is caused.

Once this is recognized, then we see darkly through a glass, there are questions to be asked, and God will answer them all.

Peace

Chris R

longhorn

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 10:28:11 AM »

I could be wrong, but I think the "C" stands for Ketchup.....  Dangit that's a K I was thinking about.

Longhorn

jennie

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 02:27:35 PM »

Sorin... me too! And that he loves me even while I am screwing up!

LittleBear

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »

Hi all,

I find there is a freedom in knowing there is not hell in my relationship with God. I can ask Him ANYTHING, I can tell Him I don't agree with Him, I can tell Him what I REALLY think about anything. I think people in the churches have to appease God, get on His good side, so that they'll be on the right team and not go to hell. They will hide things from themselves and try to hide things from God. How can they really have an honest, truthful relationship with Him?

Ursula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »

Ursula

This brings my mind to what Ray writes in LOF part 13

"A Christian's personal good works will not forgive his personal SINS! These must be REPENTED of and OVERCOME"

The Church teachings as I have experienced them, disguise this fact and move away from Christ into as you say, having "to appease God, get on His good side, so that they'll be on the right team and not go to hell. " and this paves the way to giving God a bad name and preparing the Church following to say to God when they meet Him finally " ..Master I knew you to be a harsh and hard man, reaping where you had not winnowed the grain. ...I was afraid...But his master answered him, You wicked and lazy and idle servant!...throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. Matt 25 :24-30

Our God is Love.

Peace to you

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.