bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is the Beast LOF13  (Read 6767 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Who is the Beast LOF13
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »

While reviewing my study of LOF Part 13 Who is the Beast?

Quote/

1.   “Remember therefore from whence you ARE FALLEN, and REPENT.”  Rev. 2: 5!

Unquote.

This turned my mind to EVERYTHING I have been, EVERYTHING I WAS, and EVERYTHING I set out to BECOME. Everything,  except, EXCEPT  when I was a small little girl….anxious for nothing. 8)

EXCEPT FOR THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME I have had to come out of MY LIFE never mind Mystery Babylon, but my entire life that was influenced, manipulated, deceived and twisted as I lived under the illusion of teachings that were false and beliefs that were lies. EVERYTHING! I did not know this remembering therefore from whence I am fallen and repent means COME OUT OF EVERYTHING.

It makes sense though. Jesus gave His EVERYTHING ! ….not that my everything is any match but,…..everything it has to be.

..that I may return and be restored under the direction of the Shepherd and Bishop of my SOUL!

quote Lof 13/

“For ye, (all of you, the whole flock, the whole church, the whole house of God) were as sheep going astray (Isa 53:6) but are now RETURNED unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls” 1 Pet 2:25

Have any of you also realised that coming out means coming out of everything and not just Sunday School but it means EVERYTHING....?

EXCEPT....... that very brief moment in time when I/you was/were with my/our first love....when I/you was/were anxious for nothing .................

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 04:13:02 PM by Arcturus »

rk12201960

Re: Who is the Beast LOF13
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »

To become a new person in God.
What a beautiful blessing.
In Christ
Randy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:09 PM »

What a precious and extraordinary welcome.

thank you Randy..... :)

iris

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 04:32:21 PM »

Arcturus,

Yes...Yes...I  have realized that...
What a blessing!!!  :)

Randy...I love your avatar, it is so cool.  ;D

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »

That is so GREAT Iris.

Yes Randy, and Iris, ....your avatars are really strikingly captivating!

Peace to you

snorky

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »

Yes, it means EVERYTHING whereby one places man's traditions above the FIRST LOVE or substitutes them for the first love. This means ALL of Easter, not just the so-called Easter Bunny. This means ALL of Christmas, not just Santa Clause...this means EVERYTHING man does to look as if he is worshipping God when in fact he is worshipping man (through partaking in man's traditions). Most of you here know Christmas and Easter are pagan, that these so-called holidays are strictly man's way of getting pagans into the early church. The thing is they are also substitutes for worhipping God, and that is why they are part of the Beast system.--Deb aka snorky

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »

Isn't it wonderful to be cleansed from those inner stinky rags of traditions of men and stench of pagan Gods Deb! ....it is like leaving the hostage house and recognising that the terrorist you thought was your guardian is a thief, liar and murderer!

The festive tinsel may still be on the worlds gaudy fanfare but inside our Temple, it is OUT! No longer anything of importance or relevance any more because our KING in NOW,  every day,  and not visiting us but resident with HIS children! the Shepherd and Bishop of the souls who have returned to HIM by HIS call and selection!....who walked out of the house of horrors even under threat of death to return to Jesus Christ our Creator!.....we have to come out! We have to!

Peace to you

Kat

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 05:33:03 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

Luke 9:24  "For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it."

That is the way I feel, I gladly lose my life or everthing in this world, that use to be important to me.
But I believe that I have found real Life.

Gal 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

God give me more faith  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

longhorn

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 10:48:50 AM »

Ray's article on the "Beast"  changed the way I think about life.  I can't wait for his next writting. 

Longhorn

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 02:55:39 PM »

Hello Kat

This morning I read : I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord. Phil 3 :8 and immediately I felt this fitted with what you observed in your post.

Peace to you

iris

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »

Longhorn, I am excited about his next paper too. Someone, it may have been Ray, said it would
be posted in March. I wonder if that means tomorrow?  ;D

Kat, You have a beautiful picture.

Iris
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:14:54 PM by iris »

PKnowler

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 05:58:32 PM »

Longhorn, I am excited about his next paper too. Someone, it may have been Ray, said it would
be posted in March. I wonder if that means tomorrow?  ;D

Kat, is that you?

Iris

I'm looking forward to Ray's new paper to come out too. I wasn't aware of it. Thanks!

Doesn't Kat look great! It's so nice to see her!  ;)

~Paula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 01:04:21 AM »

Kat

You do look so lovely!

Longhorn, Iris and Paula,

I read in an e-mail response from Ray that he expects to post part D in March! I too am hungry! :D

Peace to you

hebrewroots98

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 03:04:07 AM »

Yes, Arcturus, It was AN EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND SLOW PROCESS of coming totally out of the world, church, governmental school system, traditions, holidays, and even my family system, AND YES, EVEN OUT OF OUR VERY OWN FLESHLY LIFE!  But, I wouldn't change a thing b/c God has made it all worth while even as we continue to struggle for every little thing that the rest of the world seems to take for granted (all of the above things.)  But, then again, we are IN the world, but ont OF this world.  We are new creations even NOW..(Baruch HaShem!!)  We are bought with a price, Thank you Yeshua! 

joyful1

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »

Okay--Actucus--
Yes! And I think back now...how God was leading me out of the school system, the government, the church, EVERYTHING....long before I realized what was happening!! I've never really done anything EXACTLY quite right...I tended to make my own rules and do it my own way...whatever I felt would be best for me or my children.   ITs weird...I felt that I was following the Holy Spirit....but my family, friends and neighbors just kept thinking I was a nut case, or at the least "ANTI-SOCIAL!" Can you imagine? hehe ::)

Randy...your avatar is way cool...what does it mean to you? Is that Saturn rising from the surface of one of its moons?

Joyce

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 03:37:07 PM »

As I am made to see that my life is not my own, I start to realise that Gods ways are not my ways and Gods thoughts are not my thoughts. GOD has caused my spiritual house of self reliance and dependence on my own understanding to come crashing down.

Yes it is painful Susan and Joyful1 and yes the teachings we have about the Beast do help make us change our minds Longhorn from what we at first thought we knew to what we come to realize we had no clue about!

What is so extraordinary is that I am noticing that this process has not left me bitter against the world but has instead left me grateful to God that He rescued me out of the world. It is amazing that the beast overcomes us and then only does God intervene to make us stand after we have left our first love, been devastated by the wild beast overcoming us and only then God shows up after we have been defeated. Then only does God raise us up again and makes us stand.

Unless you go through this you can not explain it to anyone and sound like you are talking any sense. The world rejects this process with bestial violence and holier-than-thou denial. Yet it is the process of God and as Ray says “ this wild beast will be reckoned with by all humanity sooner or later.” Ref LOF part 13

....."But who will believe our report?"

Ray says that there maybe 200 people who follow the truths he teaches from the scriptures.

Peace to you

« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 03:40:53 PM by Arcturus »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »

So amazng and true! There is NO bitterness on my part for having gone through so much, so many trials in my life in this world (compared to other beleivers who have gone through very little trials,), I am sure that we are not bitter b/c HE has given us a new heart...one that looks at the sad state that these other believers are in , and they have no clue as to what they could have in their life!  HE also gave us empathy for the world b/c HE uses us to try to bring hope to those who are searching for more than what Christiandom offers.  If we were bitter about our past, then the world could not see HIM in us in order to show them to HIS ultimate truths. :D

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.