bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: First Time Caller...  (Read 9150 times)

DaleRay

Re: First Time Caller...
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 03:26:25 AM »

Regarding spouses who believe differently.  I've got to tell you what's been happening with me and my wife and I hope I can keep it brief!  Brief...hmmm....let's see.  The Lord led me to bible-truths.  I believed.  Tried to share the joy with wife.  NOT pretty.  BBT (Before Bible Truths) she and I had always been at odds with our faith.  She very dogmatic and me not so much.  However, there was one bible teacher we both could listen to.  (very large non-denominational chain of churches that began in the late 60's) We loved him.  His son took over his church as pastor.  We both loved his son.  My wife loved listening to the son's teachings on the internet.  The son has recently begun to understand that the Lord is going to reconcile all to Himself and has had to leave his church.  He is now the teaching pastor at another church near us here in Southern California.  He and I have had a chance to talk one on one and really hit it off.  His mere presence here coupled with his new found beliefs have begun to make my wife rethink her belief that her husband had gone totally off the deep end.  I've been, at least partially, validated in her eyes. There's a long way to go still, but it's just amazing to me how the Lord has worked this.  Isn't it just like Him?  He is so unpredictable!  I'm amazed.

Sorry I don't post often, but I read often and feel like I'm part of the family.

Much love,

Dale Ray

hebrewroots98

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 10:26:14 AM »

ALRIGHT DALE RAY!!!  THAT IS AWESOME HOW GOD ORCHESTRATED THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR WIFES' EYE'S TO START PEAKING AT THE TRUTH!!!  I am pretty sure that I know who you are talking about.  This guy's name was brought up on another post about two weeks ago if my memory serves me correctly.  Keep on doing what your'e doing b/c it seems to be working just great!   You will have to post more often; plus keep us informed on any progress with your dear wife.  It is all in God's timing.  Let us know the progress of that evangelist too.  (I am EXSTREMELY BLESSED B/C GOD ALLOWED MY DH AND I TO BE EQUALLY YOKED IN THIS WALK.  THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!  UNITY OF EVERYTHING!)

gmik

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »

Yes Susan! :D

I can second what you say about Gena....Hey G...the sugar does not taste itself! You are very sweet to our taste! ;D

peace to you sister

Arcturus :)
Dear Arc (DL),

Is that an African Folk expression??  I have never heard it before but it makes a lot of sense.

And thank you for the compliment.  Honest, I wasn't fishing.

DaleRay, yes, you have to keep posting now. Keep us up to date.

DaleRay

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »

I will keep you all up to date.   8)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 03:27:46 AM »

Hey Dale Ray

Of course you are part of the family!...as are others who have not written anything yet but who are pulled on their heart strings to keep an eye on us! We are the family of Christ here and HE is the one who has set us free as we celebrate the truths we share in common belief and standing! We all know HE dragged us here and how sweet the contrast to where we have been!

G. I know that you were not fishing! Of course I knew that!....that is what makes for being sweet dear sister!....The sugar story is not from Africa. As far as I can recall, I came across this saying before I left my first love....I never forgot it. It was given to me over thirty years ago! It fits you!...that is all...can not see any fish in the sugar!.... :D

Peace too you

Arcturus :D

GODSown1

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 03:52:37 AM »

wow! Hi!,
           I just wana say Hi & welcum! But! Im just az new to the Forum & just Thank GOD for bringing me here,
    much much muchLOVE!! to alL! Pera
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.