bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We Truely Are The Beast  (Read 4978 times)

longhorn

We Truely Are The Beast
« on: February 28, 2007, 01:13:31 PM »

A couple of weeks ago someone posted about the death of Annicole Smith, and at the time I think I said who cares.... look at the media freenzy, her body is still not buried, and the main issue is still money.  Anna, I apollogize................ We are the Beast..

Longhorn

longhorn

Re: We Truely Are The Beast
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »

Nobody wanted to touch this one  did they..

Longhorn

PKnowler

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 05:29:15 PM »

That was very humble of you to apologize Longhorn.  ;) I don't know why (because I don't know her)
but I was grieved to hear she died. I guess I could understand her pain losing her son and all.
It's just sad to hear of someone so young dying.

~Paula  :'(

iris

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 06:01:56 PM »

I had only heard her name a few times
and really didn't know anything about her.
But its sad to see all that happening.

Iris

Robin

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »

Thanks Longhorn

One day that beast will be gone.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »

You know at one time, I would have mourned thinking she was lost eternally. (gosh, i still can't believe I believed that)

Now, I am happy she will eventually PRAISE HIM.

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 11:00:57 PM »

Will we be able to totally rid ourselves of the beast or will we have to be refined more in the next life?
I need to go read Ray's paper again. :-[

Jackie Lee

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 10:22:01 PM »

The beast is the only paper I have to read over and over and still not understand it, I believe it will come.
I have forever heard it was a  supernatural man that was going to control our every move.
The buying selling etc.
The beast in us is very controling for sure.

rick

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »

when we think (and it is only natural for the flesh) that we choose to buy this or sell that of our own free will without any influence or cause, then the beast has truly deceived us and that beast is us because in our mind we have deceived ourselves. Peter would never have beleived he would deny Christ, but he did.was this of his own choice? of course. was this uncaused and of his own free will. of course not! we are accountable but God is responsible ultimately. I love this because now I know beyond any doubt that this world is exactly where God intended for it to be on this day before He ever created it. to God be all the glory, great things He has done

jennie

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 10:11:06 PM »

In re-reading some of the posts, I saw this about Anna Nicole Smith. How tragic that a life ends so young and that she leaves behind a little precious baby. I don't know much about her or the problems she had in this life.  She left a momma and other people who loved her. It was so sad. Sometimes fame takes a terrible toll. Money may make things easier in some ways but it can be a killer too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.