bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the...?  (Read 4512 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What the...?
« on: February 28, 2007, 07:50:50 PM »

I thought for sure, somewhere in this email, I was going to read, "...and I am ONLY 13 years old."
Ray

Dear Ray,

What exactly are you intending to achieve with your disputation sermons.  Who exactly are you? If you are a Pastor what is the Name of your Church where did you become a Christian/Pastor and when? Was it also in 2004? Who are your approved and respectable Men of God or are there none! There are Ministers of God whom you have the courage to publicly criticize but lack the earnestness to publicly commend any. You are probably the best and only true Minister of God in the whole world (Christendom). From numerous Letters you apparently received from your readers posted on your website, your readers already seem to be confused about tithing and tend to agree with your philosophy of No Tithe as a (Ray Smith) New Testament form of worship. Can’t you notice your effort (sowing the seed of disbeli ef) is producing (double minded Christians) the desired effect probably unknowingly?  If you were called and anointed by the Holy Spirit as you should then you’ll be teaching as Christ did and not disputing Scriptures and Ministers as you do now. Apart from all your list of Scriptural disputations what are the Scriptural doctrines you actually approve and teach.  Please read [Romans 12:1-21] If you are a believing Christian we know the signs that shall follow them that believe none of them is Scriptural disputations and misinterpretations. [Mark 16:17-19] To become a good minister you can study Paul’s letter to Timothy [1&2] God  Bless you

From Brother Jerry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.