bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shut down site  (Read 4531 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Shut down site
« on: February 28, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »

Dear Ray,

I read your paper on tithes and on the Trinity. Let me just say, you accuse others of going by the letter of the word and then do just that yourself. With regards to tithing let me just say I pay tithes I don't receive them and none of your posturing and cutting down of tall poppies is going to stop me. Know why? Because Melchisedek received tithes from Abraham is my father by faith. Since he paid tithes by faith I also pay tithes to Christ who is after the order of Melchisedek. You must read the Scripture which says, "Judge not". Check out for yourself how many times you personally attack another person. Your doctrine is not one of love but of convenience.

Secondly you said the Bible does not call the Holy Spirit God? You are mistaken.

But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Ghost and keep back part of the price for yourself? While it remained, was it not your own? And, after it was sold, was it not in your control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God. Acts 5:3 & 4.

Thirdly, as I came to your email page the first question I saw asked, Did Enoch die?
    "Yes," you said, quoting, "It is appointed to all men once to die." No problem with that but, you continued to Hebrews where it says Enoch was translated that he might not see death (so he didn't die?) "Oh, no." you interjected he did die because he said it did in Hebrews 11:13 which, if you read it contextually and not pretextually as you have has nothing to do with Enoch.

In short, my friend I find you a hypocrite. Like the blind leading the blind and the best you can do is shut down this website.

For the truth,

Kerry

« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 07:52:03 PM by Craig »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.