bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I pray for your soul  (Read 5286 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I pray for your soul
« on: February 28, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »

Mr. Smith,

I pray for your soul. The very reason there are SO many different denominations in this world today is because of narrow minded people like your self, taking words or parts of scriptures, out of context, making them sound like what YOU want them to mean. Defilement comes from within. You read, study, and come to your own interpretation (and that is all it is, YOUR interpretation) and condemn other’s who do not see things your way. Anyone can take parts of scripture throughout the Bible, and put an argument together as you do, but by the Grace of God there are those of us who have the Spiritual Gift of Discernment who can see through the façade you hide behind. You Claim in all of your messages and text’s that there is “NO Hell” and that people will not be tortured in flames. Y ou stated in your message to the Gentleman from Kentucky, very rudely I might add, “Have you not read your Bible”? Well, you could be asked the same question. It was our Lord Jesus Christ who said of the rich man “Then he cried and said, “Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this Flame”. Luke 16:24NKJV

When you were asked about television evangelist’s begging for money, you called them so many names, that you shamed yourself. Was your name calling an act of Christian Love? No, it was Un Christian Like, and not an act of Love.

You are rite, the word Hell may not have been in the Greek language, what of the word “Love”? The English language only has the word “Love” where the Greek has several that means what we call Love. Agapao, and Phileo, are two Greek words that have different meaning, but are translated into “Love”. Do you Love Iced Tea as you would your Wife? I think not! You have fun with playing on words, but it seems you lack discernment of scriptural meaning when you read the text, and look for nothing but controversy and something to badmouth about.

There many things I have read on your website that nearly takes me to tears, not only for your eternal life, but those who will also loose theirs because of leaning on your false doctrines. You my friend, are one of the very people that Paul warned Timothy about in his letters. You may write a rebuttal using many fancy words, and try, and may, make me look bad, and call me all of those names you like to use, but let me say this, I am praying for you and those who reads and believes your false doctrines. Your words in no way will harm me. I am told by the scripture’s that life will not be without suffering, and I have God before me, Faith behind and all around me and I am totally sure of my Eternal Destination.

In Christian Love and Prayer,

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”  Romans 6:23

This message has an embedded picture that may not download on Web Based mail systems.

Rev. Donnie

Dear Donnie:

You two-faced hypocrite!  How are those for "fancy words?"  You have the audacity to quote Rom. 6:23--"For the wages of sin is DEATH [Gk: 'thanato'--death: "the state of being DEAD."] 

dead: "having lost life; NO LONGER ALIVE" (American Heritage College Dictionary), and then teach that the wages of those who sin is the diametric opposite!  That the wages of sin is LIFE in a hellhole of eternal fire and torture?  Are you CRAZY?  How evil and perverted can one's mind get when we turn God's word for "death" into "eternal life in eternal torture in eternal fire?"  (Lazarus is a 'parable'!)

You have zero spiritual gifts; you have zero spiritual discernment. You DESPISE the word of God!  Peter prophesied of YOU when he warned:  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in DAMNABLE HERESIES, even denying the Lord that bought them [Jesus IS--THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, I John 4:14. Jesus died and paid for all the sins of ALL THE WORLD,  John 2:2, but you deny both] and bring upon themselves SWIFT DESTRUCTION.  And MANY shall follow thier pernicious [Gk: 'damnable'] ways [I have maybe 200 people who follow the truths I teach from Scripture--you and your pernicious ways, {Chr istendom} have TWO THOUSAND MILLION who follow you.  Who constitutes the "many?"  My 200 or your 2,000,000,000?] by reason of whom the way of truth shall be EVIL spoken of  [you call my teaching 'defilement']"  (II Pet. 2:1-2).

Sincerely,

Ray

PS   Nice church, nice steeple--Pagan Egyptian phalic/obelisk. Windows also. Nice touch to your pagan doctrine of eternal torture in the fire of hell, also borrowed from the Pagan Egyptians of whom God dogmatically declared we are NOT TO LEARN THE WAY OF THE HEATHEN or the EGYPTIANS.

PSS   You are not "Reverent," Donnie, GOD ONLY IS REVERENT (Psalm 111:9).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:15:26 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.