bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blinding  (Read 5906 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Blinding
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:50:56 PM »

Dear Ray,
    Thank you for responding to my last question.
    Just a thought in the form of a question.
    I see what the scriptures say about God blinding many so they won't see and understand, right now.
    If that is the case, then will they be persuaded by any presentation we might make?
    I agree with you, that during the time or dispensation that is now in operation, God is preparing those who will take part in the fulfillment of Ps. 149.  Even though, there seems to be small occurrences of revival around the globe, I don't see the "great revival" that most preach today.  And I certainly don't see it in scripture, until after The Kingdom is in full operation on the earth.  Maybe I'm missing something, but true revival, when it happens, will not have most of the converts falling away within a week or two.
    Once again, thanks for your writings, and your time.

Pastor David

Dear Pastor David:
    Everything happens exactly as it is taught in the Scriptures.
    God has blinded this world (through Satan and his ministers of light, II Cor. 4:4, Rev. 12:9 etc.)
    No man CAN come to Christ except the Father drag him (John 6:44)
    Spiritual truths can only be discerned through the Spirit (I Cor. 2:14).
    Those chosen to be God's Elect were already preordained from before creation (Rom. 8:29-30).
    Jesus knows every one of them by name (II Tim. 2:19), but WE DON'T know.
    We rely on God's wisdom "...by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (I Cor. 1:21).
    In Judgment all will be chosen: "When Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants of THE WORLD  W-I-L-L  LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isaiah 26:9).
    All enemies will be put down, and death itself absolished and God will be ALL in All (I Cor. 15:25-28).

God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.