bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy??  (Read 5549 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Crazy??
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »

RAY:

DON'T EXPECT A REPLY. I JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SENDING SOME GOOD CHRISTIANS TO HELL. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. JUST LIKE JESUS SAID I SHOULD BE. I SEE WHEN YOUR ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU TAKE A HUNDRED WORDS TO REPLY WHEN A YES OR NO WOULD SURFICE. I OWE MY EVERYTHING TO GOD. NOT JUST A TITHE AND YES I WILL KEEP TITHING JUST AS THE KING JAMES ASKED ME TO DO. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL STOP DESTROYING THE WORD OF GOD.

LLOYD

Dear Lloyd:
Are you crazy?  Seriously, ARE YOU CRAZY?  What kind of a god do you worship? Surely not the God of the Holy Scriptures. Do you really believe in your heart of hearts that Almight God is powerless to stop some stupid false prophet fool (as you suppose me to be) from sending His "Christian" (Christ like? LIKE CHRIST HIMSELF?) Children to some eternal hellwhole of torture in fire?  Are you suggesting that one human being can THWART the very will of God and cause another human to lose his eternal salvation?  Every day and in every way, I just marvel at how utterly sick and damnable are the Unscriptural Doctrines of Christiandom!!
Sincerely,
Ray

« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 09:05:19 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.