bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can we make a sticky thread please on the address of paypal to send money  (Read 3604 times)

debbysnotary

:) hi I just searched n searched trying to locate a thread that has the address of where to send paypal money to help support this site, it would be so much easier for me and im sure others on here if we had a sticky thread or whatever they are called. please?? coz this internet stuff still confuses us old folks.. ::) ::) ok im only 51 lol :-\ :-\

here is the paypal address I found and I pray its the right one coz i just used it lol
support@bible-truths.com

debbysnotary

??? ??? wow I always have trouble finding this post so i can paypal some money to this site. BUT good news is i finally figured out if i go to my profile i can see all my posts i made on here and BINGO it leads me to this one.. just wanted to let anyone else know that you can find your posts thru your profile..
thanks to whoever set that up that way.. I still wish this was a sticky somewhere easy to find for folks like me that forget and hate searching hundreds of posts lol ;) ;) ;)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Or you can go to Introductions and Announcements, Forum Index and Info and find the paypal address there :)

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3718.0.html

Craig

debbysnotary

:) wow cool i never noticed that one, thank you!! :D :D I really appreciate ya telling me now i can stop searching for it... so cool!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.