bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Create?  (Read 5647 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Create?
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:51:32 AM »

HELLO AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE

THIS IS MY SECOND E-MAIL AND  THANKS  FOR YOUR ANSWER.AS I LET YOU KNEW,I BEEN READING ABOUT YOUR WRITINGS THAT'S HAS BEEN USEFUL AND I SAW SOMETHING THAT I CONSIDERED IT A MISTAKE AND IS THISI

t was not possible for Adam and Eve NOT TO SIN -- they were created for the express purpose of being molded into the "image of God," and so of course, they had to eat of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil or they would have NEVER reached this first spiritual step in becoming LIKE GOD (in His IMAGE), a step of paramount DIVINE REQUISITE: Since when do somethig that God said not to do is a spiritual step.Ray, looks like you are teaching something out of God's will.
Genesis 1:31  And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
L,Ray Smith is saying this:God created Adam and Eve for the express purpose of being molded into the "image of God," So where in the bible say that, the bible say they were created in his own image  before they ate that fruit. Ge 1:27 And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.So that means if they ate after being created in his own image how can someone  say they  they had to eat of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil or they would have NEVER reached this first spiritual step in becoming LIKE GOD (in His IMAGE), a step of paramount DIVINE REQUISITE:.Since when is a divine requisite to do somethig that God had said not to do ? and not just a divine requisite," a paramount " divine requisite.
 lets see this
YOU say is a sp iritual step to disobey
Ray say that there is spiritual steps,and first was that they had to eat of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil
if that was the first step,what is the second,the third or the next steps
Ray say if they don't eat they would never become like God,but where in the bible say that God wants the man to be like Him [nowhere] GOD NEVER INTEND TO CREATED THEM TO BE LIKE HIM.NOBODY CAN BE LIKE GOD
So what we can see here is that Ray believe or teach that God plan for the man was to become like him [ is that a biblical teaching?, it is not ]
Ray say that Adam and Eve were not as God image until they disobey God [where we find that]
Ge 1:27 And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.[thats is before they sin]
Ray say that is a paramount[superior to all others in rank] divine requisite to become like God, that is nonsense because they were already in God image(Gn 1:27) ( Ge 2:8) And Jehovah God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.(thats was before they disobey and after he (Adam) has the image of God.)
If they (Adam and Eve) have to be molded in God image,then they didn't have the image of God,but they did before that.

Dear Nameless:
Everything that God made was "very good" for the PURPOSE He created them. These include poisonous mushrooms, poisonous snakes, etc.

Creatures in the true Image of God, DO NOT SIN!!

God created humanity PHYSICALLY, IN THE FLESH, but God is SPIRIT.

You state that the Bible does not teach that we will ever be "like" God. Oh really:

Jesus Christ is LIKE God. In fact, Jesus and His Father ARE ONE (John 10:30). What about us?

"For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate TO BE [future tense] conformed to THE IMAGE OF HIS SON...." (Rom. 8:29).

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it dos not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, WE SHALL BE  L-I-K-E  HIM...." (I John 3:2). Etc., etc.

The Hebrew in Genesis 1:27 is in the indefinite, not the PAST tense. Here are the words directly from an Hebrew Interlinear:

"An He is creatING [present, progressive, future tense--not 'creatED' as in the King James], the human, in the Image of Him, in the Image of Elohim He creatES [not creatED] him, male and female He creatES them."

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.