bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flat World  (Read 5973 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Flat World
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:53:51 AM »

Dear David:  I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.........

the bible was written by people who believed the world was flat

COMMENT:  That's not true.  You just assume that the writers of the Scriptures
    were stupid and knew nothing of the physical universe.

Isa 40:22  "It is he that sits upon the CIRCLE of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretches out the heavens as a curtain, and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in."
    now that the world is round the smart grifter structures his companies to avoid taxes and line their own pockets by using a fictitious man made character as a faith base. i cant believe the stupidity of people. congratulations on your success, i'd love a financia gift of a few million dollars, if you can spare it let me know and i will give you a bank account into which you can deposit it.

COMMENT: I am not a grifter, neither do I make money on what I do.  I take not one penny to spend on myself from our ministry. I have, however, devoted free of charge, enough hours to this ministry that if I would have been paid the same as I got paid in my roofing business, it would be worth at least $300,000.00. I do not have enough money in a savings account to buy an ink cartridge for my printer.  So you are a little off base, David.  And, I might add, a little out of line.

May God reveal Himself to you,
    Ray

kindest regards
    Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.