bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Origin of Sin  (Read 5566 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Origin of Sin
« on: March 03, 2007, 07:01:26 AM »

Dear Arthur:
I will make a few comments to your paper. I do not wish to enter into eternal conversations regarding your teaching, as I receive TENS OF THOUSANDS of emails and am asked to review and critique thousands articles, books, DVD's web sites, etc. It is not humanly possible for one man to do.

Essay on sin and it's origin.

----------------------------------------

The search for the truth about judgment on this issue must necessarily start in the

beginning when God saw everything he had made and declared it to be very good. At

that point everything was well and sin had not, as far as we know or can prove, entered

into God's beautiful creation. The following essay will prove that sin never entered the

universe until man's disobedience in the garden of Eden and that it did not originate with

the holy angels of God in heaven.

God placed in the garden of Eden the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the

tree of life. God created and placed man in the garden to dress it and to keep it. Then

God commanded man not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil while all

other trees in the garden were available to him, including the tree of life. Our first parents

were placed in a position of having to chose to either eat of the tree of  the knowledge of

good and evil or of the tree of life. They were invited to eat of the tree of life, but first they

had to refuse to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The choice of the one

verses the other  was the decision between sin and righteousness and life and death.

Scripture reveals that the wrong decision was made and the sad story of human history

shows the disastrous results of the sin of disobedience and the first instance of sin

entering into the world which leads us to the following supposition.

COMMENT:  Why DIDN'T Adam and Eve eat of the "tree of life" first? If they were "innocent" ['not experienced or worldly; naive'--American Heritage Dictionary], why would they choose to sin and eat the forbidden fruit. What was it about their nature that purposely chose sin over righteouness; disobedience over obedience; death over life?  What?  How can "innocence" CHOOSE EVIL?  Why didn't their "innocence" CHOOSE GOOD?  Ah, did you catch that?  Did you miss it?  What was it that Eve chose?  Did she choose EVIL or did she choose GOOD?  She chose BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!  "Good AND evil" were both in THE SAME FRUIT!!  I don't believe there is a theologian on earth that understands this enigma!

You are also wrong in suggesting that sin did not come into the garden until Eve actually ATE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.  Not true.  Let's read it if you haven't read my "lake of fire" series:  "And when the woman saw that the tree was GOOD FOR FOOD [lust of the flesh--this is SIN], and that it was pleasant to THE EYES [lust of the eyes--this is SIN], and a tree to be desired to MAKE ONE WISE [pride of life--this is SIN]....." (Gen. 3:6).  Eve committed EVERY CATEGORY OF SIN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD  B-E-F-O-R-E  SHE EVER ATE OF THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.  "For ALL that is in the world [A-L-L the sins of the world come under these three categories], THE lust of the flesh, AND THE lust of the eyes, AND THE pride of life, IS NOT OF THE fATHER, BUT IS OF THE WORLD" (I John 2:15).

"For the creature [Adam and Eve and all their descendants] was MADE [by GOD] subject to VANITY [Margin: 'futility--failure'], not willingly, but by reason of Him [God] Who has subjected the same in HOPE" (Rom. 8:20).

Your whole premise is unscriptural.

God be with you,

Ray

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:02:25 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.