bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standing in time.  (Read 5830 times)

rk12201960

Standing in time.
« on: March 03, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »

Ok,
I really have to re-read LOF, the new blessings God has shared with us through Ray.
I thought I'd put the question up on the table.
From your reading of LOF does anyone know where we are in the time of events or where in the stream of time are we?
Your brother
Randy.
  8)

iris

Re: Standing in time.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 06:02:30 PM »

Arcturus, that was a really good post!

Before Bible-Truths, I used to read a lot of stuff
on end times, but I don't anymore.
I have a feeling of peace inside of me now,
because I know that ALL will be saved.

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 06:37:16 PM »

Iris

What you share is so wonderful! I do not read anything anymore. I know there is still so much to learn in Bible-Truths. Ray said in one of his e-mails I read that the person he was responding to should have read all his teachings at least three times and then if God opened his eyes he would begin to see. I believe our opening eyes are only beginning to see!

I share your gratitude for the truths we have been given to see! It is a precious gift we have been given.

2 cor 3 : 18 And all of us, as with unveiled face, because we continued to behold in the Word of God as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigued into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another, for this comes form the Lord Who is the Spirit.

The peace you have in you is surely the peace that He has given to you Iris....that peace that the world can not give. How blessed you are!

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:40:38 PM by Arcturus »

DWIGHT

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 02:31:24 AM »

Arcturus,

What you shared is as good as it gets.  When we look at the physical, everything seems to have a time limit, but in the Spirit, there is no time, only now....Jesus is now, He is today....He is my/your present.  When I'm with Him, nothing matters, there are no worries, there are no cares, there is no time, there is only Jesus.  This is eternity...eternity is always now...it is always Jesus.  "Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Matthew 3:2 - And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Matthew 10:7 - And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 21:31 - So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.."

What a marvelous truth of God, that the kingdom is at hand...that means now..." 1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Thank you sister for pointing this out; this has greatly enriched me, and I hope others as well.  God bless you.

Your brother in Jesus,

Dwight

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 05:28:26 AM »

Randy,
I think I know where you are going with this. 

As far as the Jews are concerned, they believe that the world  is at the year 5660 out of 6,000 years.  They have always tried to keep meticulous records/writings; but I don't think that anyone has it exactly correct, only HaShem!  I believe that we are approaching the end of the 6,000 year mark for humanity to have been living on planet earth.  I know that to God a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day to Him.  Well, if HE made the earth in 6 days (=6,ooo yrs), then on the seventh day (7,000th year) HE rested, Then, it won't be too long before the Millenial rest will be here :D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 11:34:10 AM »

Dwight

It makes life less lonely when a dear brother can share in what I am seeing. I got goose bumps and my heart leapt as I read your post back to me. Thank you.

Randy and Dwight here are some more thoughts  I have been reflecting on…

You know how Ray writes that we are the Beast? Ref LOF 13 & 14. and also where it says the following from part 15:

"EVERY work, purpose, matter, deed and event" under heaven must happen at an "APPOINTED TIME," how can there be such a thing as human, uncaused, "free-will?"
•   Is any man free to do anything other than what God HAS "appointed time" for? No.
•   Is any man free to do anything that God HAS NOT assigned an "appointed time" for? No.
•   Is any man free to do or not to do anything that God HAS or HAS NOT assigned an "appointed time" for? No.

Well, perhaps…like Ray says we are the beast, would it be too far fetched to think…just think…that WE are the time line! And when we get over ourselves then the time line vanishes and all there is IS Christ?

The appointed time for Christ’s return is going to come to all of us. Christ WILL come again! This makes me realise that I have an appointment with Christ I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT! so do we all! I have my appointment with Christ and so do you…SO DO YOU! Nothing else should matter!  Our appointment is fixed and non-negotiable. Perhaps Randy you want to know when is your appointment?  Is it not going to be when your time line is removed! No one knows when that will be for anyone…..no one can tell you and God has purposed it that way!

Ray does write : LOF part 14

BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD CAN COME TO YOU
Here then is what must be accomplished in your life before you die:
"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power: THAT the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be GLORIFIED IN YOU [IN YOU], and YE IN HIM, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ" (I Thes. 1:11-12)!!
How then does our Apostle Paul tell us this MUST be accomplished? What must happen? What must we do? Or rather what must Jesus do IN US? Here is the Scriptural answer:
"Now we beseech YOU, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him.
That ye be not soon shaken in mind or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that THE DAY OF CHRIST [The Day of the Lord] is at hand [FOR YOU...].
Let no man deceive YOU by any means: for that day shall not come [TO YOU…] except there come a FALLING AWAY FIRST [BY YOU…], and the man of sin be revealed the son of perdition [IN YOU…TO YOU…]; Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped [IN YOU…]; so that he as God sits in the temple of God [‘which temple YE ARE’ II Cor. 6:16] showing himself that HE IS [YOU ARE / I AM] a god
Remember ye not, that when I was yet with YOU, I told YOU these things?
And now ye know what withholds [is restraining, is detaining—‘the falling away FIRST’] that he [‘the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition’—YOU…] might be revealed in his time [in YOU and TO YOU—individually, not collectively] in his time [‘his {particular} time’]—FOR YOU and FOR ME and for ALL BELIEVERS IN ALL GENERATIONS UNTIL JESUS COMES TO US ALL, COLLECTIVELY, AS THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD]."

But when it happens that the Lord  comes to us will we rise up to meet Him or fall down in awe of His greatness by contrast to our littleness as did Job and Isaiah. Are we being prepared to rise up to meet Him through Judgement on us NOW…  NOW…TODAY… or are we to join Job and Isaiah in the LOF?

Ray teaches that there is a judgement NOW and later! Are we in the NOW judgement? Would we know? 

Luke 21 : 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray ALWAYS ( TODAY!) that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to STAND…STAND….STAND before the Son of man.

Bible Truths is no accident! Ray Smith is no mistake last chance final offer from God to us. Christ is going to come, HE IS GOING TO COME for everyone and everyone from sea, earth and  heaven is going to either stand or fall before HIM. It is a fact as real as Christ is the maker of all the heaven and of all the earth. I will come in last but it is fine….just you run. YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH CHRIST! Dear Lord have mercy on us. I have only just got my appointment notice NOW…TODAY…

Paul wrote : 1 Cor 2 :2 I have RESOLVED to know nothing, to be acquainted with nothing to make a display of the knowledge of nothing and to be conscious of nothing among you  except Jesus Christ the Messiah and Him

Did Paul perhaps get a hint of what we are experiencing? A hint perhaps NOT. A huge revelation perhaps more likely and if fact confirmed by what Paul tells us of the revelations he had...is it us who have the hint?  We know that Christ is a GIFT to us from GOD and self determination produces only thorns and thistles! He told us this from the start. Nothing has changed.

Gen 3 : 18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth for you, and you shall eat the plants of the field. 19 In the sweat of your face shall you eat….

Self has to be overcome! Christ alone has overcome the world and the worlds time lines! He alone came to earth without self determinism to overcome our thorns and thistles we grow till we return to the dust through self dependence. We can give Him nothing because He is LOVE and to that Love we are called to lay down our lives not in self defeat or self loathing but through the gift He alone can give that is sight to our eyes and sound to our ears….THAT HE ALONE CAN GIVE. Ray has identified this and this appears over and over again in his teachings….. ONLY THE SPIRIT CAN CAUSE THE CARNAL MIND TO REPENT. ONLY GOD DELIVERS FROM BONDAGE. NO ONE TURNS TO GOD BY HIS OWN WILL. IT IS GOD…LOF 15B Only the Spirit of God can make us see….but perhaps you can feel or hear my shouts  of joy….Jesus Christ is here for me! Not in some self proclaimed idiotic self aggrandising way OH NO. Jesus is here for me through YOU and I am seeing it through what I am writing to you  and through what is written in Ray’s teachings HE SHINES. In the words of my testimony I am seeing that  He is our Lord....but just a hint...just a glimpse!

Heaven only knows how much manure we have had over us throughout our lives to cultivate us to grow! As I write this on the Forum I feel like I am writing to myself! It just takes two or more to stand in agreement as to anything on Earth for Christ to BE THERE MIDST THEM!....

I want to give Him a flower of love, our heart beats our sights and our hopes. I know we love HIM.

This is not to suggest that Christ is not coming again. He is! But wow I feel close to home right now with you all! How do we cross the threshold of the time line?....We can begin... We can ask, Your WILL be done Father….Your will be done…Help us Lord, equip us mightily to cross over the finish line of our race you have set before us all. OH YES! His Peace is with us. Clean out our eyes to see YOU more clearly LORD…unblock our ears from the wax and lard of the world that we may hear Your sweet voice more dearly…Oh Lord we are Yours. Thanks forever to God. Welcome to you Lord to you alone be Welcome.

I want to take a leaf out from the beautiful teaching Ray has given to us also from LOF part D [1] "To every thing there is a season [appointed time],and a time to every purpose [matter or event] under the heaven" (Ecc. 3:1).
AND:
[2] "I know that, whatsoever God does...NOTHING can be put to it, nor ANYTHING taken from it: and GOD does it" (Ecc. 3:14).

I believe that the teachings we have through Ray are his/HIS love songs and our water of life wherein HIS light is shining through our broken time lines for He is here today He will come tomorrow and He was with us through all our yesterdays…..

OH GLORY TO GOD…I CAN’T WRITE ANYMORE…….

Peace HIS great Sovereign Peace be to you all

Arcturus :)

li ying

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 05:24:59 PM »

hi Randy:
 God bless you I am Li Ying I come here just  want to say hi  and join the discussion so I may learn from it  thank you
 your sister Li ying

rk12201960

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »

Hi Li,
Greetings and welcome to you.
It is good to see you here. Please feel free to comment also.
You will finds many blessings here.
Welcome again.
Your brother
Randy

rk12201960

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »

Greetings and blessings to all.
I have to say what a blessing it is to see so many build their house on the Rock.
Thanks to our Brother Ray for this work of faith from our God and lord Jesus Christ.
God is with us.
Your brother in Christ
Randy

;D

PKnowler

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »

We are glad you are here Li ying!  :) You are welcome! Come on and join in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.