bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thoughts cannot be reckoned up  (Read 4301 times)

Scribbles

thoughts cannot be reckoned up
« on: March 04, 2007, 12:47:25 AM »

For this last year, my being has been totally overwhelmed....in awe....and it can't even "be reckoned up".....with God's soverienty, His goodness, His love, His creation.....everything. He has choosen some of us to come out of the religeous worldy way of teaching, thinking, and worship, and into peacefullness. This past year its been one truth after another that has been allowed into my heart. I see the "christian" world with all it's different "beliefs", bigger better best buildings, the intertainment drama, the love of money at their roots, with all the debaters and hell believers.....and then I think about the plain simple pure beautiful truth of God and where He has led us. Psalm 40 verse 5 says "Many, O Lord My God, are Thy wonderful works which thou has done, and thy thoughts which are to usward.....they cannot be reckoned up in order unto Thee. If I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."  I think about the fellowship I have here, after all the years and years of so many other churches. I think of where I was, and where He has brought me. I think of His creation, His universe, that is beyond our mind. I've read things (or tried to...lol) about the universe, and have eagerly looked up the photographs we now have from Hubble, and others.....and it just blows your mind away. I went back and read some past posts where you were talking about these things, because there are alot of us that know exactly what I'm saying. There was one in peticular, last September, titled "amazing!".....it's well worth the search, and read. He's allowed me to witness a fireball, just about a month ago. It's something that will never leave ones memory! (I love some tv's Discovery channel).....and some of their shows about the universe. (we can discern what is of evolution, speculation, etc, and ignore it, and so forth).....but on one, it showed the thin crust of the earth, with the next layers, and the huge huge inner core full of gas, etc. It spoke to my heart so strong! I got up to make a cup of coffee, thinking about it, and came to tears.. . . and several times after that too. God Almighty takes me....one of millions....opens my eyes to the scriptural truth.....and has me sitting on a planet with a very very thin crust with a core of nothing but gases.....and I trust Him ! Because of science and man's technology, etc.. there's a whole new world being discovered at the depths of the ocean.....and the heights of the universe.....and yet it's still amazing that a small seed will produce a flower, or a small nut a mighty tree.

It's just totally awesome. And yet I'm not saying this or posting this in any boasting way. Totally the opposite...it's just totally humbling. The bible is full of this sort of amazement. Job and his friends said it. The Psalms are precious declaring it. And I have been given a whole new family of brothers and sisters, to boot!

hebrewroots98

Re: thoughts cannot be reckoned up
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 05:05:50 AM »

God bless you scribbles, and HE has blessed you to see somethings that others won't take the time to notice.  I am right there with you in agreeing that we have the greatest GOD of all!!  He is too awesome and so loving!  May HE continue to show you amazing things!

One of the thngs that you metioned was a seed/nut that makes a big tree...(take a look at my sign off statement :D)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 01:22:52 PM »

Hi Scribbles,

I agree, it is a humbling experience to be able to see and come to know the awesomeness of God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.  The blessing of spiritual sight not only bring us freedom and peace, it also heighten our senses to many things around us

Thanks for sharing.

Rene'

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »

Scribbles,

Thanks for another glimpse into the divinity of God as well as a glimpse in Infinity.  Wow, puts things so into perspective no matter how life gets busy or what comes our way.  Thanks for the post.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »

That was praise bursting up from your heart!  To God be the Glory!!!!

LittleBear

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 02:51:48 PM »

Hi Scribbles,

Yes, isn't it all just so AMAZING! I can't wait for spring because I get to go out into my garden, and plant and weed and sow, and watch things grow. I am usually totally awestruck there because I see the abundance of God and how generous He is and how He provides for His creation. It is all so perfect.

God bless you,

Ursula

DWIGHT

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 03:04:40 AM »

Hi Scribbles,

Matthew 13:16 -" But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear."  Amen to all that you said! :'(

Your brother,

Dwight

Kat

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »

Hi Scribbles,

What you said is so true  :)
All that God has given us is so wonder, and we are so blessed.  Yet all that we do comprehind is so limited.
I do not believe we have any idea what is waiting for us though, because it is so grand.

1Co 2:9  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"--

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.