bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Lesson Learned  (Read 8808 times)

DWIGHT

Re: A Lesson Learned
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »

Hi all,

Gena, I just bought the B comlex liquid too, so if that works I'll try the salts.  Arcturus, I've been hearing alot about coral calcium; is there anything to that?  They claim it has all the natural minerals that we need.  I just had major back surgery last year and before that was on steroid injections because I have no cartiledge in many of my facet joints in my back.  This is a problem that I've had for years.  Anne and Josh, I feel your pain with the pinkies, I once broke my hand in five places.  Iris, I know how you must have felt because I've felt that way for a long time; barely can get out of bed...whew!...getting tired just writing this.  Joe, your'e right on brother, we need all the members of the body to function together as one.  Praise God that He's going to give us a new body just like His. ;D

In Him,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »

Hello Dwight

Tissue salt number 1 is called Cal. Fluor: its main action is to bring strength to connective tissue and bones and also assist in elasticity and flexibility and toning. You should also take Tissue salt number 2 Calc. Phos it also aids in connective tissue, and Tissue salt number 5  Kali Mur because the structural bone system will respond comfortingly to this tissue salt as it is essential for nerve tissue and as you are suffering from chronic aches it is very soothing when taken often.

You can take two tablets of each four times a day and combine this with a diet rich in fruit and vegetables and exercise will also help circulation to re-metabolise rejuvenation to better health and wellness.

You can not overdoes  on these applications as they are nutritional supplements. Tissue salts are trace elements the body absorbs at deep restructure levels of integration.

If you have any inflammation tissue salt number 5 Ferrum Phos will help. As for coral calcium, the problem with taking such minerals, is that there is a danger of over loading the kidneys. One has to be aware of such extreme. Within a modest addition to the diet it can do no harm. When taking any calcium supplement it should be accompanied by magnesium to better metabolise the mineral into the body.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

DWIGHT

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 07:39:30 PM »

Arcturus,

Thank you, I try it.  God bless,

Dwight
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.